วันอาทิตย์ที่ 2 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

46 day !! Boston

2 May 2010
Today I woke up late, I woke up at 9 o'clock.
Then I went downstair to have breakfast.
I ate Waffle again today.

When we finished
eating we went upstair again and
I pack our bag :)
Then we checkout and
get in the car :)
When I get in the car I sleep again.

Then I woke up when I arrived at Beacon hill.
We walked around beacon hill and
took some photo :)
When everybody finished taking a photo
we walked back to the car and
I sleep again :)
Today the weather was very hot !!
I hate the weather like this. :(

I woke up again when I arrived at Boston !!
Today we will go to see
'Harvert University !!!'
I very excited to see because
mom said that this University was the
best university in the world !!
When we arrived at Harvert University,
it was very big !!
And it was very beautiful :)

Mom very want me to learn in this
University, but I think
I can't do it.
It too hard haha..

We very want to take a photo
with the door of Harvart University
but we can't find it :(
We walked to one shop.
This shop like a library, it have many book.
Then we walked outside to
find something to eat.
This street have many people !!
That thim I was very hungry !
So, I buy stake with cheese in the hotdog !!
It was very delicious :)

Then when we finished eating
we walked inside the University :)
and we took some photo :)
The weather was very hot !!

And we walked back to the car :)
When I go in the car I sleep again.
I woke up again when I arrived at
Quincy Market !!
I have been here already with Na'Gai :)
I think today was hot so it
not much beautiful :(
This street have many shop.
I shopping and take some photo :)

Before I leave Quincy Market I buy
some dinner to eat in the car too.
Today I eat rice, chicken, potato and some stake.
It very delicious :)
Then we walked back to the car.
And mom drove us to the hotel.

During the way first I sleep and
then when I wooke up
I continous watching 'Dui 8'
It very funny !!! haha..
Then when 10 o'clock we arrived at the hotel :)
Inside the hotel was very cold haha..

When I arrived my room at type my blog :)

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. If you want to study at Harvard you can do it, it won't be to hard. I'm so glad you like American food, it very deliciious. It sounds like you all are having a great time, You will need to catch up on your sllep when you get home to Thailand. Have fun, love, Tammy

    ตอบลบ
  2. haha.. Yes I very like America food :) i have a great time that I stay with my mom and with you too :) Love, Sky

    ตอบลบ