วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

50 Day !! Pensylvinia

6 May 2010
Today I woke up at 9 o'clock and
I went downstair to eat breakfast :)
Today I eat Waffle :)
Very delicious !!
Then when I finished eating
I went upstair with Nan.

Then mom come to the room.
And I take a nap.
Around 10 o'clock we pack our bag and
we went downstair to checkout.
Today we will go to Atlantic city.
But we will go to sleep at Uncle Tom's House.

During the way I sleep all time.
And when we arrived at
Atlantic city we went to Bord walk.
It very beautiful and very hot :)
At lunch I eat chicken :)
When I finished eating I eat ice cream and
the bird around the area try to
eat my ice cream.
It fly around my head.
One bird eat my ice cream :(

When we finished eating we walked to
It's Sugar shop :)
In side the shop it have many candy.
Then we walked to Outlet.
And we shopping :)
But today I didn't buy any thing
because I didn't like any thing :)

Then we walked back to the car and
mom drove us back to Uncle Tom's house :)
It took around 2 hr.
In the car I watch the movie.
This movie was very funny :)
Then we arrived at uncle tom house and
Pa'K do sapargetti for us.
It very deliciouis.
When I finished eating I play
computer and type my blog.

Today I feel very miss my host :(

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น