วันพุธที่ 5 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

49 Day !!

5 May 2010
Today I wake up at 8 o'clock :)
Then I went downstair.
Today is my mom birthday :)
Yesterday I did birthday card for her already :)
I went downstair and I eat breakfast.
Today I eat bread and Donut.
Very delicious.
I think waffle was better but I don't
eat in because I feel very sleepy
So, I want to go to my room and sleep :)

When I finished eating I went
upstair with Nan (Sister)
But I didn't sleep, I
play computer :)
Then mom and everybody came upstair.

Around 11 o'clock we go to
'National air and space museum'
I have saw many airplan :)
And I know more about Apollo :)
I very like this museum.
Before I leave the museum
I have met Thai group too.
I have met them already yesterday :)
And they can remember me too !!
I very happy.

Then I leave this museum and
I walked to 'National musuem of natural history'
I have saw the bone of many animal too :)
it was very big.
I took a lot of picture.
This museum have 3rd floor :)
I walked in there for a long long time.
I was very fun.

Then around 4 o'clock we walked back to the car.
And Gird found the paper infront of the car.
In the paper said that
we can't park the car when it 4 o'clock,
So we have to pay they $100 :(
Then mom drove us to
Out Let !!! Shopping !! :)
I love shopping.

When we arrived at Out let I shopping !!
I very tired :)
But I have a lot of fun too !!
Today I got 2 Shirt and many thing.

Then we went to eat dinner at 'Red Lobster'
It very delicious :)
When we finiedh eating I play
with Gail, very funny.
haha..
Then mom drove us back to the hotel.
When I arrived at hotel I take a baht
and I type my blog.

Today I give my birthday card to
My mom too.
She very happy :)

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ouch a parking ticket, you'll remember that. Did she pay the paper? I hope so....That museum of natural history sounds interesting, andmore shopping. are you out of money? have fun. love Tammy

    ตอบลบ
  2. Yes I'm out of money haha.. but I have a lot of fun :) I miss you much.

    ตอบลบ