3 May 2010
Today I woke up at 8 o'clock :)
Then I went down stair to have breakfast.
Today I eat Waffle and bread.
Very delicious.
Then I went upstair and take a nap :)
Around 10 o'clock mom wake me up and
we went downstair to check out :)
When everybody get
in the car already we go to outlet !!
I very happy because today
we will shopping !!! :)
Around 20 min we arrived at Outlet.
Then we walked to Polo,
Clairs's, addidas, Nike, Kipling,
Gap, Coach and many shop
I can't remember.
I walked and walked :)
It very fun but sometime it boring :(
And today I feel sick too :(
During I find 'Clair's' I walked though
Food center :)
And it was going to rain.
Then I went inside Clair's.
I stay in there for a long timeeeee..
I buy Book and many thing :)
I stay there about 30-40 min !!
Then I came outside.
Now the weather was clear !!
haha.. :)
The rain is finished already.
We walked and walked until 8:30 pm :)
I very hurt my lag.
And everybody put the thing that we buy in the car.
It very hart to put in there
because it have many but
the car have a little bit space.
Finaly we can put it in :)
Then mom drove us to Uncle Tom's house.
It took about 1 hr 30 min.
That time everybody was very hungry,
So we buy cheese burgur to eat in the car.
When I finished eating I sleep again.
I woke up again when I arrived at Uncle tom's House.
Everybody help each other put
our bag in to the house :)
Then I finished do that I walked
upstair and take a baht.
And I went downstair to eat Joke
because I very hungry.
When I finished eating I went
upstair again and type my blog.
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
how are you going to get everything back to Thailand? Did someone bring extra suitcase? you may have to visit me and leave some packages with me. haha your time in America has gone by very fast. i really enjoyed you, now I miss you and Gird very much. love, :) tammy
ตอบลบhaha.. I don't know too. But we can get in :) Noone bring extra suitcase :)
ตอบลบI think so that my time go very fast. I miss you Abbey, Matthew and Mr. Brill too. Love Sky