วันเสาร์ที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

45 Day !! Boston

1 May 2010
Today I woke up at 7 o'clock.
Then I went outside to eat breakfast.
Today I eat Waffle
for breakfast again :)

Then I wen tinside the room to
pack my bag.
Mom said that today we will
go to Noston but
before we go we will
go to visit 'Rocke Feller' and
'The Metropolitan Museum of art' first.

So, When everybody finished eating
we went to checkout :)
When I get in the car I sleep again.
I woke up around 2:00pm
we arrived at the musium.
Na'Gai said that this musium
is in the movie 'a night at the Musium' !!
That amezing.

Before I get in the musium
I took a little bit picture infront
of the musium.
This musium was very big !!
and have many people.
Then we went the musium :)

I walk to one shop :)
This shop was very big !
I walked around and around but
I didn't found anything I like,
I found just one black pen.
It was very cute !!
So, I buy it :)
Today mom buy many many thing
in this shop !!
haha..

Around 3:30pm we walk back to
the car but Na'Gai, Gird,
James, Sugar, Gail and me
lost the way !!!
haha..
That was very fun haha..
finaly we found the car :)
Then we went to Rocke Feller.

When we arrived at Rocke Feller I
walk to take some picture :)
Around Rocke Feller it have many flag.
Everybody help me find
Thailand Flag :)
First we can't found it but
Gail foung it !!
That amezing :)
When everybody finished taking a picture
we walked back to the car and
go to Boston :)

In the car we watch the movie :)
This movie was thai movie,
It very funny :)
Then I sleep.

I woke up again at 7:00pm.
That time I very hungry
because I didn't eat lunch and dinner. :(
Then I went in Service Area to
buy something :)
I bought one Pizza and one cheese bergur.
I eat all of pizza but
I didn't eat cheese bergur yet :)

Then we get in the
car again and we went to the hotel.
Today we will sleep
at comfort hotel again :)

when we arrived at comfort hotel
Mom went to checkout and we
go upstair to our room.
My room is on 3th floor :)
Then I take a shower
and type my blog :)

Today I very fun.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น