4 may 2010
Today I woke up around 8 o'clock.
Then I go to take a baht and
I went downstair to pack my bag again :)
It make me very tired.
When I finished packing I
go to eat Joke :)
Today I eat Joke for breakfast :)
Very delicious.
Then when I finished eating
I walked upstair
and play computer :)
Around 12 o'clock we walked to the car
and everybody get in the car :)
Mom drove us to Washington DC today !!
I very excited.
But when I get in the cat
I sleep :)
I woke up again when we
going to eat lunch :)
Today I eat chicken ofr lunch.
I bought it from Popeye !!
Mom said that it very delicious,
and I think it ture :)
I very like it !!
Then we went in the car and
I sleep :)
First we plan that we will
go to the hotel first but
we don't have time enought time
so, we go to washington monument.
It look very like a pencil.
But when we arrived at
Washington monument it look
not good in the way that we stand.
So, we have to chage our parking car :)
Then we walked to Lincoln Memorial.
It opposite Washington Monument :)
So, we can take picture with
Washington Monument too.
We took a lot of picture here.
Inside Lincoln Memoriaal it have big
statue of Abhrahuam Lincoln.
Very beautiful and have
a lot of people inside :)
When we finished taking a picture
we walked back to the car.
Then mom drove
us to eat dinner in China Town .
Today we eat chineese resturant :)
I eat ship with rice and vegetable.
It very delicious.
When everybody finished eating
we walked back to the car and we went to the hotel.
Today we stay in comfort hotel again.
And I walked to my room
Then I type my blog :)
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
jok for breakfast, yum yum, I like it too, I need more. haha DC is very busy, with people, my mom was there and she said that, I someday will get there too, I should have gone with you, you went to all places that I need to visit. Enjoy your vacation, school starts soon. much love & missing you, Tammy :)
ตอบลบhaha.. It yummy !! :) I will sent you more :) Love you too, miss Sky
ตอบลบ