วันศุกร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

44 Day !!

30 April 2010
Today I woke up at 7 o'clock.
Then I went outside to eat breakfast :)
Today I ate Waffle !!
Very delicious :)
Today we plain that we will leave the hotel
around 9 o'clock but we late !
haha..
We leaved the hotel at 10 o'clock.
Today mom will drive us to
' Statue of Liberty ' !!

But when I get in the car I sleep :)
haha..
Then when I arrived at car park
I wake up :)
But before we walked to Statue of Liberty
Na' Gai lose the car park card !!
Everybody help she find it.
And finaly we found it :)

And we walk to the Ferry.
It a big boat !!
100 people can get in it :)
It have 3 level :)
Now we will go to see
'State of Liberty' !!
But before we get in to the boat
we have to security :)
It like security in Airport.
It look very Serious.
I very hot !!
because I wear a thick jecket but
the weather was very hottt !!
Like Thailand.

When I get inside the boat I
walked to the third level :)
It have very good view.
But it very hot.
15 min later we arrived at Liberty Island.
It have many people :)
Then we walk to thak a picture.
Liberty was very bigg !! and it was
very tall :)
I think their colour is so green !!
We took a lot of picture :)
It very beautiful.
I think if I stand on top of
Liberty head and I fell down
all my bone in my body will broke !!
haha..

We take a picture for a long long timeee !!
and we went back to Ferry.
Then the boat come a pick us :)
We arrived New York around 5 o'clock.

And we walked to subway but we
can't find where can we buy a ticket !!
We look other people but we still don't know.
Finaly we walked around subway and
we found it.
But we still don't know how to use.
haha..
So, we stand there for a long timeee.
And have one Vietnam Man come and help us.
He help us for buy the ticket machine.
He said that he have been in Thailand already
and he will go back to Thailand
when Chineese New Year :)
Then he took us to the bus stop.
He was very kind, he
help us many thing :)

Then we get in to the bus.
Now we are going to South street sea port.
We we arrived South street sea port
we took a lot of picture again :)
Then we walk to eat some lunch
at Pier 17 mall.
Inside Pier 17 mall it have many
shop and resturant.
Today I ate pizza :)
Very delicious.

When I finished eating I walked to
Clair's shop !!
This is my favorite shop, I very like.
Today I bougth pencil case.
It very beautiful !!
So, cheep only $1 !! :)
haha..

Then I walked to look some cloth
downstair with Gird, James and Na'Gai.
When we walked inside the cloth shop I
hear the sound
BOOMMMMM !!
I was very shock !!
And everybody in the
shop ran to the door and look of something.
But I very scare so I not stand
near the door too much.
Then one lady yell 'He old man !!'
like that !!
And Na'Gai tell us that not stand near the door,
It dangerous.

Then the police come and I walk
outside to stay with my mom.
Mom said that have Thief try to
steal something in old man shop.
When I look at
old man face, on her face he have
blood too. :(
Very scare.

Then we walked outside and
get in to the bus.
We sit in the bus for a long time :)
First we plan that we will go
Green wich and Soho (South of Houston Street)
But when we arrived at Soho
many shop are closing.
And all kid like me very try,
I know that I can't walk anymore.
haha..
So, we cancle our plan we get into
the bus again :)
and we went back to the hotel.
We was very tired to day.
When I arrived at the hotel
I ate Joke and
I type my blog.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น