Last night I slept very well.
Today Mr. Brill and Matthew not here.
They leave home at 3 :00 am.
Today I woke up at 8 o' clock.
When I finished dressing, I came downstair
to eat breakfast :' )
Mrs. Brill do hamberger for me.
It very delicious. She said that Matthew love it too.
She put cheese, ham and egg in the hamberger.
After that I went to watch TV.
I watch ' 17 again ' (It movie)
But I watch it a little bit because today we will
go to shopping. (Just girls) haha ..
We went 'olivu shop'
In the shop I did my own 'lip blam'
It was very fun.
My lip blam I choose Forbidden Fuit.
I have to drop it 6 drops.
and Gird choose Kiwi.
Their good smell !!
And I did my own 'eyes shadow' too.
Eyes shadow I choose midnight colour and
siliver, I think it great.
Gird choose pink and siliver.
And Abbey choose white and skin colour
(I don't know that it call skin colour or not,
but it look like skin colour) ^ ^
I have a lot of fun.
But I took a little bit of picture.
After that I leave my lip blam and
my eyes shadow in the car.
Then we walk to some shop.
Mrs.Brill said that she think I and gird will like it.
But when we arrive that shop it said
' Sorry, we close '
So, we have to walk back haha..
During the way we walked back we
went in side some shop.
And Abbey found the dress.
That dress is blue.
She very like :' )
But she didn't buy it.
Then we went to 'Kohi's'
It very big.
We walked to 'clair's' (shop)
I very like this shop.
Clair's don't have in thailand !!
I bought thing that we wear in hand.
haha.. (I don't know what it call in english)
And I have Pizza for lunch.
During the way we went home.
In the cars me and Gird have a nap.
And when we woke up ,we infront of Dairy Queen
So, I bought some ice cream :' )
It very expansive than thailand.
When we arrive home I play roler sket.
It very fun, I think :' )
Abbey have a lot of toys.
my eyes shadow in the car.
Then we walk to some shop.
Mrs.Brill said that she think I and gird will like it.
But when we arrive that shop it said
' Sorry, we close '
So, we have to walk back haha..
During the way we walked back we
went in side some shop.
And Abbey found the dress.
That dress is blue.
She very like :' )
But she didn't buy it.
Then we went to 'Kohi's'
It very big.
We walked to 'clair's' (shop)
I very like this shop.
Clair's don't have in thailand !!
I bought thing that we wear in hand.
haha.. (I don't know what it call in english)
And I have Pizza for lunch.
During the way we went home.
In the cars me and Gird have a nap.
And when we woke up ,we infront of Dairy Queen
So, I bought some ice cream :' )
It very expansive than thailand.
When we arrive home I play roler sket.
It very fun, I think :' )
Abbey have a lot of toys.
About 10 min later Mr. Brill and
Matthew came back home.
Then we jump on tamborine.
I jump for a long time :' )
That moment the weather was hot.
So, I just T-shirt no jacket.
That moment the weather was hot.
So, I just T-shirt no jacket.
It very fun !!
I feel like I'm in thailand.
I feel like I'm in thailand.
I type my blog.
And I will eat 'lazanya' of a dinner.
It smell very good and teste good too.
Wow w wwwwwww !! I love lazanya.
Around 5 o'clock Me, Gird, Abbey,
Matthew, Mrs.Brill and Issu (Abbey's dog)
went out side for a walk.
During the way I saw 2 big dogs with their owner.
Mrs.Brill talk to them about 15 min .
Then we walked home ☺
This day is Great. ♥
I smile all day (accept when I take a nap) haha ..
Matthew, Mrs.Brill and Issu (Abbey's dog)
went out side for a walk.
During the way I saw 2 big dogs with their owner.
Mrs.Brill talk to them about 15 min .
Then we walked home ☺
This day is Great. ♥
I smile all day (accept when I take a nap) haha ..
Sky! It seems like there are so many..many..fun things you can learn. The most thing I like is that American foods are Yummy for you now, ha..ha. Speak English and watch T.V. na.
ตอบลบI think gird may have a connector from camera to computer( or somethings), so you can load some pictures. Wait to see ja.
You and Gird shock me with the longest blog for today.. You have so many activities, that's so good. I'd like to see you lip barm and eyes shadow, I think it must be nice. And, the thing that you bought to wear in your hand..in English it called "bracelet เบสเล็ท"..hahaha..:) never mind dear, the way you write your blog is good enough. Keep doing more and more...
ตอบลบI'm waiting for the dinner that You and Gird will make Tom Yum Kung..(don't forget the fish sauce น้ำปลา, and taste it first..then put more lemon if you want...so exciting..wow..w
Today I'm so happy..have a good mood with smiling face and waiting for your new long long blog again na ja.
PS. write down something in your Dad's profile in Facebook na ka. Also, post some photo in Facebook. we're hungry to see it ja..:)
I love
OK !! today I and Gird will do tum yum gung !!
ตอบลบI wish it will delicious. haha.
I will write something in dad facebook
!! ♥