วันอังคารที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Fifth Day !!

22 March 2010
Today I wake up 7 o' clock.
The weather was very nice, it cold.

After we eat breakfast around 8:30
the bus came and took us to the cheese factory.
I very fun !! :' ))
Now I known how cheese made.
I think it very hard to get cheese.
After that we went to 'Farm'
I saw many cow in that farm.
The cow have very bad smell :' ((
I saw a small cows too.
When finished the farmer gave us
some ice cream sandwish.
I very like it !!
I think this is the most ice cream that I like.

Then I went home to get my dirty cloths
To wash it.
I stay there for a long time.
And I went home on 10 : 00 pm.
Today I very tired.
And I very fun. ♥

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น