วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Fourth day !!

22 March 2010
Today I wake up 7 o'clock.
I think today wasn't colder than yesterday :' ))
I eat pancake and egg for the breakfast !!
Egg was very dilicious.

Around 10 o'colck we walk to the church !!
Then I saw my host family. ( Mrs.Brill and Abbey)

This is first time that I saw them.
I think 'Abbey' is very tall :' )) haha..
I talk to them a little bit because I'm shy.

Mrs. Brill look very kind.
She smile all time :' )
And I saw James host family too.


After that we went to supermarket.
But I didn't bought any thing.
(I don't know why) haha..

At lunch I ate Pasta with bread :' ))
After that teacher George, me, Gird, James and kids
walked to Teacher mother house !!
Then I type my blog.

Gird netbook can connect the internet,
but me and James computer can't.
My computer was very slow :' (

When we finished type blog around 3 : 3o am we will walk back to our house :' ))

I very like the weather here !!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น