27 March 2010 ♥
Today is the second day that I stay with my host family.
Last night was very good.
I have a nice dream :' )
Today Abbey woke me up at 6 o' clock.
Then when every body finish dressing we all went to the church.
Today the church was special than every day.
They give plam to us :' ) and today they sing many songs.
When finish I have met James and Tong.
I think James was fine.
We talked together.
James said that his host family was very find, he like them.
But he still worry about stay alone.
Then Mrs. and Ms. took me, Gird, Abbey and matthew to park.
I can't remember that park name :' )
We have breakfast there. I ate pancake and ham for breakfast.
It very delicious :' )
In the park have many thing interesting.
But I very sad because I forgot to bring my camera :' (
I saw bat, bee, frog and snake.
I very fun.
And I known how to make sugar.
It very amezing that sugar is made from trees !!
haha ..
After that we went home.
Then we went to supermarket
this supermarket was very big.
Then we went visited Mr. Brill grandmother.
Gird looked very tired :' )
She feel sleepy.
After 1 hr. we went home.
During our way Gird take a nap :' ) me too.
When I arrived home I ate mama.
And unpack my bag.
I ate rice and fired vegetable for dinner.
It was great !! Mrs. Brill did it :' )
Then we went down stair and play games wii.
All games very fun.
I took vdio to :' )
Around 8 o' clock I type my blog.
Today I have a lot of fun.
Now I very tired ♥
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
great job, Sky!!
ตอบลบDid you share Mama to your host family? Ask Abbey and Matthew to try Moo Sub.
Is the rice the same as our home's?
Keep doing well na ja.
Yes, I have ask Abbey to try it.She said that it very spicy. American rice not same with thai(I think)
ตอบลบAmerican rice was a little bit wet than thailand, but I can eat. i like it.New teste