30 March 2010 ♪
Today I woke up at 8 o' clock,
but last night I and gird plan
that we will wake up at 6 o' clock.
When the telephone ring we just close it and continous sleep.
haha .. (very sleepy) ☺
Then I came down stair and
watch news with Mrs. Brill.
About 10 min later Mrs.Brill went
upstair to wake Abbey :' )
And we ate breakfast together.
Today Mrs.Brill cooked fired eggs and bread for our breakfast :' )
I ate 2 fired eggs and 2 breads.
Then I watch 'Unfortunate Events' (Movie)
I have saw this movie before but
I saw it in thai subtitle :' )
This movie is funny movie. I very like it ♥
When I finish watch movie, I ate lunch.
Mrs. Brill made noodle(soup) and bread.
I think noodle(soup) like mama.
It teste very good, better than mama.
And bread teste like banana :' )
When we finish eating, Me, Gird and Abbey
do the ester eggs.
We put the snack in the plastic eggs.
I very exciting about ester !!
That day will come soon.
When we finish eating we went outside
to collect the dead grass.
I have a lot of fun. ♥
This is my first time that I collect the grass.
I never do it in thailand.
But it made me tired too. = ="
We took about 2 hr to finished it.
Then I came inside the house and
ate mama.
When I ate it I feel like I'm in thailand. haha..
Then I went down stair to type my blog with Gird.
Today I very tired and very fun.
I have do many thing that I never do it when
I'm in thailand :' )
I ♥ Wisconsin !!
♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ !!
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
Interesting Sky! Tell us more about Easter.
ตอบลบIs your house in the field? want to see pictures, waiting na.
So, when you come back to Thailand..now you can help P'Jeab get rid of dead grass at our house right?..haha
ตอบลบPost some picture about Easter in Facebook.. we're waiting ka..:)
That's great, Sky! I'm glad you're happy and excited. It sounds like you're having so much fun. Your blog is very entertaining to read, you are a very funny writer!
ตอบลบIt seems like you enjoy eating American food a lot!