วันเสาร์ที่ 27 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Tenth Day !!

27 March 2010
Today I woke up 8 o' clock.
This is the last day that we all will live together because
today every body will go to stay with their host.
I gonna miss them all. T^T
I very excited for going to live with my host family :' )

Around 11 o' clock host family of May and Jan
came and pick them :' (
But not much sad because May and Jan study in same
school with me and Gird :' )
After that host of James (small) and sea came to pick them.

Today I help teacher George to cooked dinner.
I have a lot of fun. :' ) But James looked sad,
because he don't want to stay alone :' (

When I arrived Mrs. and Ms. Brill house, I went to play
basket ball with Abbey and Matthew.
It was very fun and very cold.
I ery like their house, it looked very cute.
(And I like their dog and cat too)

After that Matthew show us magic.
He did it very good, I think.
Today I have a lot of fun :' )

I like this host family ♥

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I'm glad with you that your host family is very nice. When you have time..please a picture with Abbey and Matthew at their house and post in your blog or facebook na ka..I love to see it.

    My dear..your today blog is very nice. You told about many activities and show your feeling. This made your blog is live(มีชีวิตชีวา) and interesting...Great Sky!!!

    I don't want it finished, next time longer and longer na ka.
    Miss you much..:)

    ตอบลบ
  2. Yes, I will do it longer and longer.
    miss you too :' ) miss very much.

    ตอบลบ