วันศุกร์ที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

America !!

In America the weather was very nice.
It's a little bit cool, but I like it.
Today we went to shopping at 'Bay park'
But I didn't brough any thing.

In lunch I eat hamberger.
Very dilicious. ^ ^
We leave Bay park at 12:30 pm.
Then we take a bus to go to Amrican football feild.
It's was very big !!

After that we went to a libery
This libery very beautiful !

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Excellent blog, Sky. Keep writing everyday!

    The meals here are very big. I cannot eat all the food! Can you?

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hi Sky, I can't believe you didn't buy anything.
    I am glad you're happy and enjoy American food. I will follow your next meal. :>

    ตอบลบ
  3. May be you forgot...555 You told me that you bought something about US$3.- What is that dear?

    ตอบลบ