23 March 2010
Today I wake up 7 o' clock.
I ate hamberger for the breakfast, very delicious !!
When 10 o' clock the bus took us to 'museum' in Manitawoc.
I saw a lot of boat :' ))
I very like it !!
And I went to submerine.
It very big and very interesting !!
This is the first time that I saw submerine.
I took a lot of picture.
And I saw topedo too.
That was very big !! :' )
The Guide said that people that live in side topedo
have to died. :' (
Then I went to ate lunch.
I ate 'tum yum' and 'fried rice' (thai food)
I think it will delicious, but it not.
So, I can eat a little bit.
Tum yum in thai have to spicy, but
in here it was very sweet.
So, I can ate just shrimp.
And fried rice I think it so spicy.
After that I walk to library
This library was very big than the last one.
And I went here to type my blog. :' ))
I think today was very fun day (again) haha..
Then we went home !!
I very tried .. ♥
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
Tom yam in Thailand is a lot better right?..555
ตอบลบHow bout the temperature? Is it colder or warmer than yesterday? Did you see snow yet?
I have a lot of questions..hur..:)
Actually I think you can show T. George's mom how to do Thai food, especially Tom Yum or Mama Tom Yum. Do you think so?
ตอบลบI saw a little bit dirty snow on the floor.I think I will see it soon.
ตอบลบYes I think so, but now I'm with my host 55