วันเสาร์ที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Third Day !

20 March 2010 :' ))

Yesterday we went to looked 'American
football feild' :' ))

American football feild was
very big !! and very nice.
Teacher said that this feild was very important.

We very fun.

Today is the third day we went to america !
Today the weather was very cool.
Teacher said that today was -1 c.
About 9 o'clock we went to take a picture
near the river. :' ))
We very fun !!
After that we went to libery.
During we walking to library, I see dead bird.
When I arived library I type my blog.

Today we will go to teacher George house.
This is my first time to meet teacher George parent.
I very excited !! ^ ^

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hello my dear Sky,
    I love to read your blog...so exciting. The temperature over there is -1 c..wow..so cold. But I think you very like it, right? Keep update your blog na ja, I'm waiting for that..55

    ตอบลบ
  2. So good Sky. Now you can add the picture in your blog. I want to see your funny picture or something like Korean. :b

    ตอบลบ
  3. Yes, I like temperature here.I will continous writing my blog. 55 5555'

    I will try to show you some funny and Gird ugly picture. 5 55555'

    ตอบลบ