26 March 2010
Today I woke up at 8 o' clock :' ))
It very hard to woke Gird up 55 555'
I eat pancakes for breakfast.
I very sleepy during I eat breakfast.
Then I went up stair to wrote postcards.
When I finish wrote postcards to my mom and dad
I went down stair to decolate the gift for tomorrow.
I very tired ^ ^ But I think it fun too.
Around 4 o' clock I walked to fire station to ate dinner.
The food is delicious, I think. :' ))
But I ate not much because I'm full.
After that I walked to Mrs. Carroll's house to
type my blog :' ))
I like Mrs. Carroll's house.
Then we walked home.
I very excited because tomorrow I will go to
stay with my host family.
And next 2 weeks I will go to school :' ))
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
I also would like to see Mrs.Carroll's house, don't forget to take a picture of her house to show me na ka.
ตอบลบAbout the newspaper that interview all of you, also don't forget to buy some to show your Dad na ka.
Your blog today is a little bit short..not enough for me..555 I'm still hungry to read. Try more next time na ja dear...Miss you much..:)
Thanks for waking Gird up. That's why she said to me that she was the last one for breakfast.
ตอบลบSo glad you like American foods now. What is your most favourite food?
I am also excited with you to stay with host family. Good luck.. hahah..
I will type longer mom !! T. George said that he will buy newspaper for us.
ตอบลบI like spagetti the most !! it very delicious.