วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Eighth Day !!

25 March 2010
Today I wake up 8 o' clock.
I eat bread with egg for the breakfast.
( Very delicious,I like it ^ ^ )
Then I walked around my house and I saw
the letter infront of the door.
In the letter it's said
' They want to write the story about our '
I very excited !! :' ))

After that we walked to ' Valder Journal '
And have the man asked me question.
Such as why I came to Wisconsin America ?
What is my favorite food in Wisconsin ?
And many :' )) I very excited.

Then we walked to Mrs. Carroll's house.
Today the weather was very cold,
During I walk I very cold.
In Mrs.Carroll house I decolate my gift for host family.
Me and Gird very fun :' ))

Then Me, Gird and James walked home.
( Just 3 )
And we walked to James playground school.
But I think the weather was too cold.
I play there just about 5 min, and we walk home.

After I ate dinner finish.
I dressing for going to the church.
Teacher said that today me have to dress warm
because outside it very cold :' ))

In the church,I saw Abbey and Mrs.Brill too.
we made ' lefse ' I very fun :' ))
I think it eassy to made.
When I finished cook.
Me ,Gird and Abbey talked togetter
( A little bit because I shy ^ ^)

And during we walked home the weather
was very cold :' ))
When I arrived my house I type my blog !!



















2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Amazing Sky! you keep writing longerrrrr... your blog is more interesting. Show us how to cook lefse when you come home..You said it is very fun, how about delicious?

    ตอบลบ