วันพุธที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Seventh Day !!

24 March 2010
Today I wake late I wake up 8 o' clock.
Because last night I go to bed late !!
Today we not go any where.

I ate bread and egg for the breakfast.
Very delicious :' ))
When we finished eat Teacher George talked with us
about the school and the host family.
He told that if someone do something that I don't like
just walk away :' ))
And we cannot get the medicine in the school.
If I'm feel sick, tell mom host or dad host.

Then we walked to supermarket.
I don't buy anything.I buy just ice cream :' ))
Then we went to ate lunch in the restaurant near
our house :' ))
I ate hamberger for lunch, very delicious :' ))

After that I went to Mrs. Carroll (teacher George mom)
to wrote postcard :' ))
I have very fun.
And I go to recycle the trash with she.

Then we went to play in the school
And I ate corn and spargetti for dinner.
I very like it :' ))
Then I type my blog.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Sky! longer story every day, I like it. Now, you like American food, right? I saw you in teacher's video,why both of you don't play basketball with friends. Send some photos, want to see na.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Wow..w..Sky, today you're so great. Your blog is longer and your story is interesting. I read it with smiling face. Seem you have many good food for today because you said it's very delicious for all meals..555 That's perfect!!!!

    Now, you have two things to do na ka...
    1. Keep writing longer, longer and longer...
    2. Keep eating more and more..hahaha

    ตอบลบ