วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

14 Day !!

31 March 2010
Today I wake up 8 o'clock.
And I came down stair to ate breakfast.

Mrs.Brill ask me that Did I want oldmilk for breakfast.

I said 'Yes' because I think oldmilk will delicious :' )
When I try it, I know that I can't eat them all.
So, I change from oldmilk to hamburgur.

After that me, Gird and Abbey
paint eggs for easter.
3 eggs for each !!
We have a lot of fun :' )
I very excited about Easter day
Then me and Gird colour our postcard.
We did it for a long time.

Then we went to pick Abbey friend at her house.
About 10 min later all her friend came.
Mrs.Brill said that Abbey have a lot of friend.

And we went to cook conner.
We took about 1 hr to came here.
Then shafe show as many machine.
This cook conner is the largest conner.
It look like impact but it smaller. :' )
Then they let we walk around to find
something that we like and buy it
But I and Gird didn't bought any thing :' )

Then we went to 'Huhot' to eat dinner.
I have huhot soup and buffa.
(Huhot like buffa)
Huhot soup was very spicy.
I can't finished eating it. T^T
But a buffa was very delicious.
Today I'm very full :' )
Then we ate machmenlo.
It very fun when I did it. (But I didn't ate)
I did it for other.

After that we went to 'Bay Park'
I have been here already (When I stay in hottel).
I have a lot of fun.
Abbey friend is very funny I like them :' )
Today I bought 1 fip flob.
It very cheep, Abbey cheer me to buy it.
And I bought lips blam.
It very beautiful :' )

Around 8:30 pm we walked to the car
and Mrs.Brill drove home.
During the way I teach Abbey and her friend
to speke thai.
Now they can spoke dog, boys, hi, thank you,
I love you and teacher.
I very fun when I teacher them.
They very funny :' )

When I arrived home it was 9:30 pm already
so, I just took a baht and went to bed :' )

I very fun today, I like to shopping :' )
haha.. ♥

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Wow Sky, what a great blog! You had a busy day! I like to cook marshmellows over a grill too. Did you get them to be nice and brown or did you burn them? :-D

    ตอบลบ
  2. Oh! Sky. you keep doing better and better.. So fun to follow your blog. I can feel like I were being with you all the times. feel America haha!!

    ตอบลบ
  3. Amazing Sky, you're a good Thai teacher now. And a good chef that cook marshmellows for others (but you not eat it)..hahaha. How about your friends..did they finish all? I hope so..eiei

    A lot of funny things make me smile. Tell more for next blog na ja..:)

    ตอบลบ
  4. haha .. just brown !! but Gird have fire on it !!

    I don't understand your question mom !!

    ตอบลบ