1 April 2010 ♥
Today I woke up 8:50 am
The weather was very hot like yesterday,
But today no windy.
I feel like I'm in thailand again = ="
I have pancake for breakfast today.
I ate it a lot haha.. I like pancake ♥
Then I went up stair and wrote my dairy.
About 10 min later Matthew came to call me and
Gird to come to play 'croquea'
I haven't play this before it very fun :' )
I'm red, Gird was orange, Abbey was black,
Matthew was Blue and Mrs.Brill was Green.
I very fun :' ) haha..
We play that games until 12 o' clock.
Very hot tttt !!!
And we came inside the house to ate lunch.
Then Mr.Brill came back home.
I have hamburgur with beef, a little bit of rice,
a little bit of maggalony and orange juice.
I very like hamburgur with beef.
Then Matthew show me his sket braod.
He very funny :' )
He happy all time haha..
Then I get in the car.
And Mr.Brill drove us to met James at
'Friends of point beach state forest'
When I arrived there I saw a small dirty snow.
Matthew funny again :' ) haha..
Matthew and Abbey cliam up on the tree.
And I and gird took a picture.
We waiting James and his host family
about 10 min :' )
When James arrived,he look very excited !!
haha.. And he said that his weight was
lose for 5 kg. I'm very amezing !!
He said he can't eat a little bit. :' )
But he OK now.
Then we ride bicycle.
I very fun but I'm took a little bit of picture
because I can't ride bicycle for 1 hand.
haha.. but James can do it !!
During the was Gird fold down of her bicycle
because her want to take a picture for me.
(I'm very sorry T^T)
And her skinny jeans have hole !!
We ride to the beach.
The sand was very soft.
The colour of the water same like
pattaya (Beach in thailand)
I took a funny picture their.
The weather there was cold a little bit,
I think but the wather not very cold like
I'm think before I came here.
Then we ride bicycle to the place that we park our car.
During the way I was very tired !!
And have 1 time that we went wrong way.
I'm very shock !! no !! ~
hahaha .. ☺
10 min later I saw Gird camera on the floor.
And I keep it for her. (But I didn't tell Gird) haha ..
Then when she known that her camera was lost,
she very shock !! and I tell her that it with me haha ..
I very fun today !! :' )
When we arrived the place that we park the car we
walk to 'light house'
It have very good view !!
Then went we took a picture finish we walk back to the car.
And we went to eat lunch at 'Port Sandy Bay'
During I waiting for pizza I went to play
'Slot Machine' it very fun !! haha ..
James and Gird got 7 coine, But I got 4 coine !!
Very lucky haha ..
Today I woke up 8:50 am
The weather was very hot like yesterday,
But today no windy.
I feel like I'm in thailand again = ="
I have pancake for breakfast today.
I ate it a lot haha.. I like pancake ♥
Then I went up stair and wrote my dairy.
About 10 min later Matthew came to call me and
Gird to come to play 'croquea'
I haven't play this before it very fun :' )
I'm red, Gird was orange, Abbey was black,
Matthew was Blue and Mrs.Brill was Green.
I very fun :' ) haha..
We play that games until 12 o' clock.
Very hot tttt !!!
And we came inside the house to ate lunch.
Then Mr.Brill came back home.
I have hamburgur with beef, a little bit of rice,
a little bit of maggalony and orange juice.
I very like hamburgur with beef.
Then Matthew show me his sket braod.
He very funny :' )
He happy all time haha..
Then I get in the car.
And Mr.Brill drove us to met James at
'Friends of point beach state forest'
When I arrived there I saw a small dirty snow.
Matthew funny again :' ) haha..
Matthew and Abbey cliam up on the tree.
And I and gird took a picture.
We waiting James and his host family
about 10 min :' )
When James arrived,he look very excited !!
haha.. And he said that his weight was
lose for 5 kg. I'm very amezing !!
He said he can't eat a little bit. :' )
But he OK now.
Then we ride bicycle.
I very fun but I'm took a little bit of picture
because I can't ride bicycle for 1 hand.
haha.. but James can do it !!
During the was Gird fold down of her bicycle
because her want to take a picture for me.
(I'm very sorry T^T)
And her skinny jeans have hole !!
We ride to the beach.
The sand was very soft.
The colour of the water same like
pattaya (Beach in thailand)
I took a funny picture their.
The weather there was cold a little bit,
I think but the wather not very cold like
I'm think before I came here.
Then we ride bicycle to the place that we park our car.
During the way I was very tired !!
And have 1 time that we went wrong way.
I'm very shock !! no !! ~
hahaha .. ☺
10 min later I saw Gird camera on the floor.
And I keep it for her. (But I didn't tell Gird) haha ..
Then when she known that her camera was lost,
she very shock !! and I tell her that it with me haha ..
I very fun today !! :' )
When we arrived the place that we park the car we
walk to 'light house'
It have very good view !!
Then went we took a picture finish we walk back to the car.
And we went to eat lunch at 'Port Sandy Bay'
During I waiting for pizza I went to play
'Slot Machine' it very fun !! haha ..
James and Gird got 7 coine, But I got 4 coine !!
Very lucky haha ..
Then when pizza came, I ate a lot.
I'm very hungry :' ) It was very delicious.
And I went to James host family house.
Their house was very beautiful,
and their dog was very cute.
About 30 min I ate 2 sandwish ice cream !!
very delicious :' ) Then I type my blog.
(I'm still stay in James host family house)
I think I'm will go home soon :' )
Today I'm very fun :' )
I'm think today I will sleep well haha.. ♥
I'm very hungry :' ) It was very delicious.
And I went to James host family house.
Their house was very beautiful,
and their dog was very cute.
About 30 min I ate 2 sandwish ice cream !!
very delicious :' ) Then I type my blog.
(I'm still stay in James host family house)
I think I'm will go home soon :' )
Today I'm very fun :' )
I'm think today I will sleep well haha.. ♥
I feel like you eat more than 3 meals a day,right? Good to your mom!
ตอบลบThanks for the camera, I can't imagine what her dad gonna say if she lost it.
Wow Sky, you are eating a lot! hahah!
ตอบลบI really like reading your blogs. You have a great gift for writing! You describe things very well and I laugh at your funny jokes!
haha.. now I'm weight 37 kg. hahaha.. ♥
ตอบลบ