วันศุกร์ที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

37 Day !! Quebec

23 April 2010
Today I woke up at 7 o'clock.
Then I took a shower :)
And I went downstair to have a breakfast.
But today I didn't eat breakfast
because Na'Gai say that let's us choose
if I eat breakfast I have to pay $ 5 !!
I think it too expensive :)
So, I don't eat it, I will
go to eat hambergur $ 3 :)

Then we went upstair again :)
And everybady watch TV but gird do her postcard :)
and Na'Gai find new hotel.
Today we will stay in Quebec again :)
But we have to find new hotel
because this hotel was full.
About 11 o'clock we went to check out
and Na'Gai and Na'Bird let's us
stand near the road becaue
Na'Gai and Na' Bird will go and get the car.
We stand there for 20 min.
First James said that Na'Gai will leave us
and went to New York withh Na' Bird
just 2 !!!!
James was very funny.
During we wait for Na'Gai and Na'Bird
it have 10 house walk though us !! haha
very funny.
Then Na'Gai came and pick us then we went to
new hotel :)
But we took a long time to find this hotel.
Now I'm not hungry any more.


Then we went to eat hambergur :)
very delicious !!
And we walk around and took some picture.
Then we found one resturang.
It have many thai food.
Wow !!
I ate tum yum sea food.
It very delicious !!
Then when we finished eating we walk back to hotel.
Then Na'Gai and Na'Bird went outside :)
And I stay in the hotel.





































2 ความคิดเห็น: