วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

32 Day !! Chicago

18 April 2010
Today I woke up at 6:28 am.
I alway wake up at this time :)
Today I have Vaffal for breakfast.
Then I went to the church.

When I arrived at the church I have met
James and Tong :)
We went inside the church and
they start the cenemy.
I'm feel very sad because today I
will leave New Holstein already.
Before I leave the church I say
'Goodbye' to Tong, Josh and His sister.
I gonna miss them very much.

When I arrived home I went upstair
and pack my bag.
I very excited to meet Na'Gai, Na, Bird and Gail !!
but I don't want to leave :(
Around 13:00 pm Na'Gai arrived my house.
But that moment I in Abbey's room
(up stair) and Gird was downstair.
Gird ran upstair and said that
Na' Gai arrived alrready !!
And teacher George came too.
Then I ran downstair and I met them.

When I saw Gail she
use contact lenz already !!
We ate lunch together :)
We ate Lazanya and ice cream, it very delicious.
Matthew, Eli and James were very funny.
When we finished eating we went outside
and we jump on the tamboline :)
It very fun today.
And I play a little bit basketball.
Then we in Abbey's room and
talk together :)
(Matthew, Eli, Abbey, James, Gird, Gail and I)
Eli, Matthew and James are funny again.
haha ..
Then we leave the house.
I said 'Goodbye' to everyone :(
It make me sad !!
Before I leave I took a picture with Abbey !!
Mrs. Brill give me some cheese too.
Then we leave the house :(
I gonna miss them very much.
I have a great time with this family :)
And I have many new friend in New Holstein.

Now we will go to Chicago.
I very excited !! :)
It took about 3 hr. to go there.
During the way I slept :)
haha ..
When we arrived at the hotel
I bring my cloth that I will wear
tomorrow out of my bag because
Na' Gai said that we will sleep here
just one night and it very hard to carry our bag to
our room :)
We walk to the room.
This room not very big but it nice.
We thak a rest of a while and
Na' Bird took a nap :)
I play a little bit of computer.

Then we went to super market :)
This supermarket was big !!
During the way we sae seven eleven too !!
that amezing :)
When we arrived at supermarket
I saw one telephone, it very cute !!
It $139 :(
I want to buyyyyyyyy !!
haha ..
Then we went back to hotel.
I ate Mama with egg, sausage and vegetable :)
It ery delicious and very hot.
Then I type my blog.

Today was good and bad they.
It good because I meet Na'Gai, na'Bird and Gail.
But it bad because I have to leave
the house that I stay for 3 week and
I won't see Abbey, Matthew,
Mr.Brill and Mrs.Brill again.

But now I have their address :)
I will sent some Mama to them because
their like it !!

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. it's so romantic when reading your story about leaving host family's house. I felt so sad too. Did you "wai (ไหว้)" Mrs. and Mr.Brill? or you just say goodbye.. They will be glad, if they know that you miss them and don't want to leave.. You're a sweet girl..:)

    Post some pictures on the last day with Abbey and Matthew na ka. I'm waiting ka...

    ตอบลบ
  2. glad you are having fun in Chicago, The house was very quiet without you. Miss you and fun on the rest of your traveling and don;t forget to blog, I want to continue reading your story. You will have a place in my heart always, be careful and love you, Tammy Brill

    ตอบลบ
  3. I say good bye to them, mom.
    :) I gonna miss you too.

    ตอบลบ