วันอังคารที่ 13 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

27 Day !!

13 April 2010
Today I woke up at 6:30 am.
Then I came down stair to have breakfast.
I ate hambergur today.
It very delicious :' )
When school bus come we get in it.
I arrived the school around 7:40 am.
First subject of today was health again.
But today we have
to go to computer room
because today we have to type about
'Tobacco ues' !!
I think that was hard because
it have to type 2 page !!
But Gird and I don't have to do it :' )
So, teacher login computer for us
and I read May and Jan blog.

Second subject was Music.
I have to listen other
singing again !!
They have to sing 3 song
Colour of the windter, the lord
and I can't remember the last
name of the song :' )
Their sound very good.
Thirth subject was Lang. Art.
I boring again.
Every time that I learn this subject
I was boring all time
because I just sit all period.
I think Gird bore too.
haha ..
Next subject was Soc study.
Today I finished my work sheet !!
It have 2 page.
I think second page was easy than
first page :' )
When the bell ring we
went to math room.

Today I have hambergur, bread
and chocolate milk for lunch :' )
I very like hambergur.
In hambergur it have ham and
cheese :' )
When we finished eating we went to gym again.
Sixth subject of today was science.
Teacher let us to do activity today.
Today we have to make our own earth quake
and answer the work sheet.
My group have Gird, Abbey, Me and someboy.
(I don't know his name ) haha ..
When the class finished Abbey came to
ask Gird and I that ' she have to go to
music room, do we want to come with her'
So, I said 'yes' :' )
When we arrived music room
Gird and me sit on the chair and
looked Abbey sing a song.
About 20 min later we came upstair
and went to learn Spanish.
The last subject of today was P.E.
This subject was my favorite subject.
Today we went to learn outside :' )
First I walk around the field :' )
Then I looked other do hight jump.
They jump very hight.
The weather was very nice.
It cold a little bit.
I like weather like this :' )
When time up we walked back
to the gym again to get
our bag.
Then we walked to the bus :' )
When we arrived home Mr. Brill
came out of the house with
water gun !!! !!!
And Gird yell 'Songkan !!!'
So, Abbey, Matthew, Abbey's cousin,
Gird and I have to run away !
haha ..
That was very funnny :' )
5 min later I ate Mama and
Gird ate Joke :' )
Then I went down stair with
Ice cream sanwish and type my blog :' )










After that around 10 min later
Abbey came down stair and tell
us that when Mrs. Brill come home
we will play Songkran together.
(Mrs. Brill didn't know this plan)
Then we went outside and hide
Mrs. Brill :' )
When Mrs. Brill came home we play
'Songkran' together !
I was very cold :' )
Everybody get wet !!



























Then I came inside the house and
I went upstair to change my cloth :' )
It very fun today.
Happy new year thailand !! ♥

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Sky..it's so amazing that you play Songkran Day in USA. But I very wonder how Mr.Brill got the water-gun. Do they(Mr.Brill,Mrs.Brill,Abbey and Matthew) like it?

    Anyway, about singing..why don't you learn to sing the song that Abbey sings while you are waiting and listening. When come back to Thailand you can sing that song for me..hahaha.

    ตอบลบ
  2. haha .. I don't know how Mr. Brill have the water-gun.
    I think they I like it !! because we play water of long time. :' ) It was very fun yesterday.
    I think their song was hard to sing because it have to use height sound :' )

    ตอบลบ