วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

39 Day !!

25 April 2010
Today I woke up at 8 o'clock :)
When everybody finished dress up
we went down stair to have breakfast.
Today I ate Vaffal !!!
It very delicious :)
Then I drink 2 cups of milk.

Then we went upstair to pack our bag,
and we came down stair to check out.
Today we will go to stay with
Uncle Tom's House.
I very excited :)
When we get in the car I sleep again.
haha..
About 12:oo pm we arrived at
Na'Gai friend resturang.
She sale about thai food :)
Na'Gai said that it have thai food
resturang in New York and
everybody said that it very good
and Na'Gai friend rersturang is the
second resturang that other
people said that it good.
I ate yum von san and many :)
It very delicious !!!!
I very like it :)

Then when we finished eating we went
in the car again :)
We arrived at uncle Tom's house
around 5 o'clock.
But when we arrived at uncle tom's house
Uncle Tom is not come home yet.
So, I meet pa'K first :)
And I saw P'Ploy too :)
She look very kind.
Then we went to Kmark to buy some food.
I buy 1 magazine and cookie :)

Then when we come home,
we have dinner together.
I ate ham, shimp, rice and chicken :)
very delicious and very full.
Then I went to pack my bag to
make it nice and
I went upstair to take a shower :)
And I type my blog and wrote my dairy :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น