วันเสาร์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

17 Day !!

3 April 2010
Today Gird woke me up at 8:50 am.
She very shock that the door was open and
Matthew stood near the door haha ..
Then I hear people sound talking down stair.
So, I look down and I found that
there was many people (not much).
Then I down stair and ate breakfast.
Today I ate ' Vafal ' with butter
for breakfast and I tried
a great furit first time :' )
It very delicious, But we have to put sugar on it
because it very slour.
I ate many Vafal with butter, it very delicious.
I think Vafal like pancake,
it just not same shape.
Then I went down stair to type my blog (for yesterday).

Around 10 min later Matthew came down
and told me and Gird that
today he will sleep at his grandmother house.
When I finished dressing I painting my postcard
for me and my family :' )
Now I finish my postcard for
mom and my younger sister
but I didn't finish for dad because
I'm tired haha.. ♥
Mrs.Brill said that on wednesday
I can sent my postcard. :' )
When I finished paint my postcard Abbey
asked me that I want to play card or not
So I said 'yes' :' )
And we play card together.

I have 'Chichen pie soup' for
dinner. :' )
It very delicious.
(Mrs.Brill did it !!)
I ate a lot.
Gird too !!
After that me, Gird and Abbey came outside
and do machmenlo :' )
Then I came in side and phone
with my mom and dad :' )
Today I went to bed early because tomorrow
I have to go to the church early :' )

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. That soup looks delicious. Ask Mrs. Brill for her recipe!

    ตอบลบ
  2. Sky! your writing is faster than my reading. Suud Yod!!!!! Waiting to read your first day of school, should be very..very funny I guess..

    ตอบลบ
  3. I think you should gain more weight na cause you're always said "the food was very delicious", "yummy" and "I ate a lot"..hahaha I like that..

    ตอบลบ