28 April 2010
Today I woke up at 10 o'clock.
Then I came down stair to have breakfast :)
Today I do breakfast by my self,
I do Mama !!
haha..
Then when I finished eating I went
upstair and play my computer.
Around 10 min later Na'Gai came upstair
and said that
who will take Bele (The dog) outside
So, everybody went outside with Bele.
Bele was very cute :)
I like it !!
Then when we walked about 5 min
later, Bele Popo :(
No one know how to keep the popo
Gail is only one who know :)
So, Gail have to do it !!
Then we walked back to the house.
About 15 min later I took a picture in front of the
house :)
Then we get in the car to go
in the city :)
In the way I sleep agaain :)
About 1 hr 30 min later we arrived
Philadelphia !!
Then we walked behind the street and
took a lot of picture.
Today we have lunch at Wendy !!
I eat cheese bergur.
It very delicious :)
Then we walked to china town :)
In china town I think it very dirty.
It dirty than other place.
It have many chineese resturang.
But we not hungry yet
because we just ate hambergur 30 min ago.
So, we walk back to car park.
It took about 20 to 30 min to go there.
So, when we arrived car park,
mom drove us to china town again :)
And we have dinner.
Today we eat dinner at 'Wong Wong'
It chineese resturang :)
It very delicious, I eat
rice, vegetable and duck.
It make me full :)
Then we walked back to car park again.
One time mom walked wrong way :)
haha..
And everybody follow mom.
When I arrived at the house I went
to take a shower and type my blog.
Today I very fun :)
I very miss my host faimly :(
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
what? your not hungry hahaha . I am so glad your family arrived safely. enjoy your vacation with them, come see me before you go back home, I'm not that far away. ok? take care, love, Tammy
ตอบลบhaha.. yes I'm not hungry :)
ตอบลบhaha..