Today I wake up 8 o' clock and
I ate hamburgur for breakfast :' )
Then I ate ice cream sandwish, very delicious.
After that me, Gird, Matthew, Abbey and Mr.Brill
went to farm near our house.
When I arrived the farm I saw 1 lady, she
show us 3 house.
2 of them are very big !!
then we went to another farm.
This farm I saw 2 dog.
It very cute !! :' )
And Mr.Brill said '
Let go to see goat !!'
haha ..
It very cute :' )
Their hair was very soft.
Abbey told Mr.Brill that she
want 1 goat !! haha ..
This is the first time that I touch the goat.
Then I went to Mr.Brill father farm.
When I arrived the farm
I have ride the horse
with Gird and Matthew.
It was very fun :' )
I saw a chicken too.
Then Matthew catch the chicken and give it to
Mr.Brill to make it sleep by
hold their head and push it in side their wing.
Then swing it.
First when Mr.Brill push
their head in side their wind
I think he will kill the chicken. haha ..
After that we came home and I took a nap.
Around 2 pm we went to church !!
Mrs.Brill said that today is the day that
their Juses dead so,
when I'm in the church
I will feel that every one was feel sad.
When the ceremony was finished
I went to talk with James.
And I went to Mrs.Brill mother house.
After that we went to 'The Beacon'
to play bowing.
I'm very fun.
We play 2 Games.
The score total 2 Games of me was 157.
haha .. ♥
Then we went home and I take a baht.
Today was very fun :' )
You ate a hamburger and ice cream sandwich for breakfast?!?! Hahah! I'm talking to Mrs. Brill tomorrow and I will tell her that she's being too nice to you! :-)
ตอบลบStill a lot of activities and fun. Many things cannot find in Thailand, good experiences!!!
ตอบลบAnd also new experiences tomorrow, right? School bus..School.. New friends.. Wowww.. Excited!!! You love it I know.
You're funny girl. Your imagine and your story are also funny. I always laugh when reading your blog..hahaha..
ตอบลบTomorrow is the most exciting day for you, right? The school is started..everything is new..teacher, friend, bus and many new experiences. So, I'm waiting for your funny story na ka.. :)