วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

24 Day !!

10 April 2010
Today I woke up at 6:30am
Then I dress up.
I wear the T-shirt that

Mrs.Brill bought it for
me, Gird and Abbey.
Then we ate bread with butter for breakfast.
It very yummy but Mrs. Brill said that
we will have breakfast again
when we arrive bestball feild.

Around 9 o' clock we get into the car
and Mr. Brill drove us to the church : )
When I looked outside car window
I saw everybody accept May, Jan and P' Jump.

May and Jan didn't come today but
P' Jump was on the way.

Then I went to talk with James and other.
We talk together about 5 min
and then P' Jump arrived at the church.
Then everybody get in school bus.
In school bus I talk a lot
because I didn't meet other of a long time : )
It took about 1 hr. 30 min
to go to bestball feild : )






















When we arrived, host mom and host dad of
everybody helped each other

to set the table on the floor.
The games will start at 2pm
so, we will have breakfast
beside the bus.
I ate hambergur and hot dog,
it make me full :' )
When 1 and a half we walk to the feild.
I saw many people walk around.

Then we found our sit.
I sit beside Gird and Abbey :' )
Before game start I took a lot of photo.
First I don't know how to count the score
but Gird explain to me and I understand :' )











Today the games not much fun
because our team lost :(
The games end around 5pm
Then we walk to the bus.
During the way to go back to the church
I bought hambergur.
That moment I very hungry :' )

Today was very fun :' )
I very happy that I meet all my friend :' )
That was great ♥
I will remember this day !!

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Oh..I'm so excited for you to have a chance to see the baseball game. One more thing, I think you go very well with American food. I hope you will get bigger and taller like Abbey na ja...hahah:)

    Post more photos in Facebook if you have time..(especially with snow on that day..) Waiting na ka.. Miss you ka.

    ตอบลบ