วันอังคารที่ 6 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

20 Day !!

6 April 2010
Today was the second day at school !!
I woke up 6:17 am :' )
I have bread and eggs for breakfast this moring.
That was great !!
Then I went outside (Waiting for the bus)
Today the bus was late for 5 min and
today their raining.
The floor was very wet !!

When I'm arrived at school my hair
was wet a little bit haha ..
First subject for today was computer(again)
And today other friend will present their project.
Their project was great !!
and their present very well :' )

Second subject was Music. So, we have to
walk down stair because music room was down stair.
In music class their many student.
Then Teacher let's the student sing a song.
Teacher said that their will have competition soon !!
When everybody start singing I'm and Gird

just siting and listen to them :' )


Next subject was Language Art.
Teacher let's the student do sheet.
and she give text book to me
and Gird to look :' )
I think because she scare that me and
Gird will borning :' )

Fourth subject was Soc Study.
Nothing specical accept teacher
give sheet to me and Gird to do
(Sheet that other student do)
But I can do just 1 question haha ..
Then I don't know what their doing.
Teacher let's the student play small
basketball in the room :' )
All the boy was very good !!

Fifth subject was Math.
Their continous same topic.
and I and Gird just sit (again)

I have chicken, rice and
chocolate milk for lunch today.
When I ate finished I ate cupcake !!
(Today was Abbey friend birthday !!)
And then I went to GYM.
When lunch time was over I
went to learn Science.
Today teacher let's us read the book again.
So, I continous read 'Bad girl in love'.

Seventh subject was Sapanish.
This subject is the subject that I like the most !!
Today their play game.
So, me and Gird help the teacher clean the bord.
Other friend were very funny and
teacher was very kind :' )
When the class all most finish teacher said

that tomorrow other student will
take a test so, I can bring something to do
in that time :' )

Last subject was PE. Our teacher is MR. K
When everybody finished changing their cloth
we walk around the GYM and then free time.
The teacher was very kind.
I'm and Gird play basketball for 5 min and
we went to play Jump Jump with Abbey.
Their was very fun.
haha ..
When the school was over we walk to
school bus to go home.

Today was very fun !!
When I arrived home I ate ice cream sandwish and
then I ate Mama :' )

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Oh ho!! eight subjects per day.
    What is the " Bad girl in red"?
    The thing that I like most is that you enjoy eating. I know after you finished eating sandwich, ice-cream and Mama, you still had another dinner!!!! Great jobs both writing and eating!!!!!!

    ตอบลบ
  2. Are you bored when you're just sitting in the classroom? Try to follow the teachers or your friends that what they're learning about. You'll have only 2 weeks left. So, you need to make an intention na ja..:)

    How about school bus? Are you excited when you're in there? Don't forget to take a picture with your bus na ka..

    ตอบลบ