26 April 2010
Today I woke up late :)
I woke up at 10 o'clock.
Then I went downstair to have a breakfast.
I ate hotdog and ham.
I think hotdog was very salty,
but it OK.
When we finished eating we went to
Na' Bird grandmother Jumriang's house.
It took ... I don't know.
haha..
When we arrived at Na'Bird
grandmother Jumriang's house
Na'Bird pick her and we went to
Na'Noi house :)
Na'Noi house was very big and very
beautiful !!
I met Junia and Judi too.
Junai was same age as me :)
but he was very tall :)
Then we walked around her house.
And we went to her resturang.
When we arrived her resturang, I
was very hungry :)
Then we walked aroung her resturang :)
This resturang name Mixx !!
It very big and very beautiful.
I very like it !!
Then we eat lunch together.
Today I eat pizza !!
It very delicious but I can't
finished it because it too big :)
I very like !!
Then when we finshed eating we get
in the car again then I sleep :)
I don't know what time is it now :)
But when I woke up again we
in the city !!
It have many tall building :)
Then we went to Holiday hotel.
Because grandmother Jamriang
have meeting here.
So, we walk to the bell :)
I don't know what it name,
but it have bell shape :)
We walk and walk there but
we didn't arrived there because
it have very hard rainning.
We all wet :(
I scare sick :(
So, we have to walk back.
And when we arrived at the hotel we
walk to the car and I sleep.
Then we went to the mall.
It took a long time to go there.
We arrived there aroung 9 o'clock.
Tiday the mall close at 9:3o pm
So, we have a little bit time to shopping.
Today I did't bought anything :)
And then we went home.
When we arrived home I ate
rice with hotdog and chicken and milk.
It make me full.
Then I came upstair to go to bed.
But before I went to bed I
play computer :p
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น