วันศุกร์ที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

30 Day !!

16 April 2010
Today I woke up at 6:28 am.
When I finished dressing I
came down stair to have a breakfast.
Today I have pancake ofr breakfast.
It make me very full :' )

When we finished eating
school bus came
and pick us to the school.
Today is my last day at school : (
First subject of today was health.
Teacher let's us play 'Bingo'
But Gird and I didn't play.
When they get bingo they
will have a candy :' )

When the bell ring I give the gift to
the teacher, then we
walk to next room.
Next subject of today was Music.
Today teacher let's us
eat juice and cookie.
I drank orange juice and cookie :' )
Then I give her a gift too.

Third subject was Lang. Art.
I sit all period.
When time up Gird
and I give the gift to teacher.
She said that she feel so bad
because she didn't teach us anything.
But Gird and me say 'Naver mind'

Fourth subject was Soc Study.
Today we check our work sheet.

I got 8 over 10, Gird too.
Next subject was Math.
Today other students have a test.
So, I just sit I wrote my dairy :' )

When the bell ring we have lunch.
Today I ate 2 bread with cheese in the
middle, soup and chocolate milk.
It very yummy !!
When we finished eating we went
to the gym :' )
Sixth subject was Science.
Today we do work sheet.
I can do just first and second page.
But I didn't do last page
because time is up already :' )
and it have to use ruler to find
the answer but I don't have.

Next subject was Spanish.
Gird and I continous do weather story.
When we finished we
give it to the teacher.
Last subject of today was free time.
So, I ask Abbey to type her
password on computer
because I want to type my blog :' )

When time up we went home by school bus.

Today we will go to

school again at 6:25 pm.

When 6:25 pm we went to the school.

Everybody that come to

Dance party have to pay $4 each

but Gird and me free !!

The party start at 7:30pm

In the school their

open the music very lound.

And every dance.
Which song that their want to dance
can write on the paper and
one guy will open it !! :' )
I want my school to have like this !!
So we dance dance dance dance !!

We dance until 9:30pm
then the party finished !!
I was very sad because I won't see
my friend any more :(
Then I came to take a picture of school.
Then Mrs. Brill came to pick
us home :' )
When I arrived home I watch Twilight with
Abbey and Gird.
We watch the movie until 10 o'clock :' )
Then I went to sleep.


Today I was very fun.

I love all my friend !! ♥

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. You're so great to get the score 8 over 10 in Soc study class. How bout the gift for all the teachers? Do they like it?

    It must be very exciting in dance party. Did both of you dance like a crazy girl?..hahaha

    Now, time's up for study. Next is the travelling.. yahoooo!!! Have a good trip..dear♥

    ตอบลบ