วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

31 Day !!

17 April 2010
Today I woke up at 8 o'clock.
Then I went downstair and play computer.
Around 12 o'clcok Mrs.Brill
came back home.
And we went to visit Mr.Brill
Grandmother :)
When we arrived the house that
Mr.Brill grandmother live
Abbey, Matthew, Gird and I went to
do a puzzle :)
It very fun.
First I do 100 peice and
second I do 150 peice.
The second one was very hard.
But I can finished it !! :)
This is the picture of the puzzle
that I did.







When Mrs.Brill and Mr.Brill finished

talking with Mr.Brill's Grandmother we went

to the mall :)

I bought lip blam !!

It very cute and very cheep :)

Then Mr. and Mrs.Brill ask me that

What did Gird and I want to eat of dinner today.

Abbey and I want to eat chineese buffa but

Matthew want to eat pizza.

So, Gird have to choose !!

And Gird choose chineese buffa.

It very delicious !!

I ate alot.

It have rive too :)

Then when we finished eating we went back home.

I very happy today :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น