วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

43 Day !! New York

29 April 2010
Today I woke up at 9 o'clock :)
Then I came down stair to have breakfast,
but before I have breakfast I
have to pack my bag again you
make it smaller.
Because it have so many bag, we
can get in the car :(

When I finished packing I go to eat breakfast.
Today I eat eggs, rice and some pork.
It very delicious !!
Then I came upstair to
clean the room :)
Today we will go to New York !!
I very excited !!
Then when everybody finished eating
we get in the car.
I sit in the car and watch 'dui 8'
(It make by the man name ' Note '
he talk about thing that have in thailand only,
It very funny !! )
I watch ' dui 7 ' already but I think

this is funny than last one :)

About 15 min later everybody get in the car
and we go to New York !!
In the car when I watch
' Dui 8 ' finished I sleep :)
Gird and James sleep too.

I woke up again when I arrived at the
hotel in New York !!
This hotel is not same as other hotel
that I have slept before :)

This hotel have big hall in the center
and have the other rooms around like a rectangle.

We will have 2 rooms, it's a connect room.
When we finished put the bag in the room
we went outside :)


First we walk to bus stop !!
Today we don't us the car !!

We wait for the bus about 5-10 min
then the bus come :)
I sit in the bus about 20 min.
I feel very sleepy there and
mom forget her money in the hotel
So, today I have to pay my money
for my mom and my sister :(
haha..
But that fine ;)

We sit in the bus until last stop :)
And we walked to street.
This street was very beautiful !!
'Fifth avenue' is the famous street to shopping for brand name products.
We walked for a long time.
Today I took many picture :)
It have many people.
I think I saw thai people too.
haha..

We walk to Times Square too.
It was very big and
have myany light !!
It very beautiful at night :)
I love it !!
I think I very good luck that I not
wear my hight heels shose :)
Because I very hurt my legs.
(Today I wear Nike's)

We walked and walked and took a lot of picture.
I very fun.
And to day I buy prostcard and some
magness too :)
It very cute !!

Today we ate Mc donal's for dinner.
Sugar eat cheese bergur and I eat ..
I don't know what it name but
it number two :)
haha..
When we finished eating we walk
back to the bus stop :)
It took for a log time because it very far.
When we arrived at the bus stop
we have to make a line and wait.
The bus will come at 11:00pm.
So, we have to wait for 30 min :)
This bus stop was very bigggg !!
And have many people :)

When the bus come we get in to it.
This time I sit with Gird :)
20 min later we arrived at the hotel and
I sit on the bed :)
Then Gai go to the toilet and when
she come out the toilet was broken !!!
The wather is came out of flush toilet
and the water not stopp !!
It came out and came out.
The floor was very wet like a liver !!
haha.. kidding :)
So, we have to call people to fix it.
But they can't fix they said that
they will fix tomorrow,
and I have to use the toilet of other room :)

When I finished take a baht I open my computer
and type my blog :)

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Oh no! A broken toilet! That's terrible :-).

    Great job on your blog. I'm happy to see that you're still posting. You've had quite a long trip! When will you come back to Thailand? Do you want to stay in America? :-)

    I think if you live in America you will be very fat because you eat ice cream and McDonald's too much! Hahah!

    ตอบลบ
  2. MORE FOOD AND A BROKEN TOILET, HAHAHAHA WOW! WHAT A BUSY GIRL, DID YOU BUY ANYTHING ON 5TH AVENUE?

    ตอบลบ
  3. haha.. I will go back to thailand on 8 May :) I want to live in America !! I like the weather here.
    Yes, I buy some postcard and Magnets on 5th Avenue :)

    ตอบลบ