วันพุธที่ 14 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

28 Day !!

14 April 2010
Today I woke up at 6:30 am
Yesterday Mrs.Brill said that
'Today will warm'
Then I came down stair to have breakfast.
I have confreck and bread with butter.
It make me full a little bit :' )
Today the school wll finish early
because to day is wednesday.
And when school finish I
will went to soccur practice field
to look Abeey practice :' )
She will practice untill 4:30 pm
At 7:30 am school bus come.
we ran to the bus very quickly.

When we arrived the school
master of the school came and tell
Abbey, Gird and I to go to the
New Holstein middle school office.
First I very shock !!
I think he will let

Gird and I sperate class !!
because I think teacher tell him.
haha ..
When we in the office
the master told that want Gird and I
have conversation.
Then when 7 : 50 we walked to
health class and went upstair
to computer room.
Everybody continous
type their work in computer.

Second subject was music.
I have to listen their singing
again :' )
Today have one lady play
the paino for them.
She play very well :' )
Third subject was Lang. Art.
I boring again.
I do nothing in this class.


Next subject was Soc study.
Today teacher teach about
'People who begin move west'
I think it not boring.
Then when 10:45am we have lunch.

Early than other day !!
Today I have hambergur, 2 breads and
chocolate milk for lunch.
It make me very full. :' )
When time up we went
to learn math.



When time up we went to learned math.
Today I took short note too :' )
Next subject was science.
Teacher make a group of student
because it easy to look and the
paper graph that show the
shaking of earth surface.
I'm stay with Olivis and courtney :' )


Seventh subject was spanish.
Today I have homework again.
Teacher said that we will do
a book about the weather.
Gird and I do it together.
We will do it today untill friday.
Other student have
to do it in spanish, but
Gird and I can do it in thai :' )


The last subject was free time.
Gird and I feel boring so,
we ask Abbey to type her
computer password in to computer
because we want to type our blog :' )


When school finished we
walked to the soccour practice field.
I think it not far form the school.
The weather was very hot !!
When we arrived at soccuur practice field
Abbey and her friend
went to practice.
Then Gird and I walked around the playground.

Around 4 o' clock they have a break
And Abbey's friend
to talked with Gird and I too.
We talked together a little bit :' )
When 4:30 pm Mrs. Brill came.
We get into the car then we went home.

I have Mama and Ice cream sandwish
when I arrived home :' )
Then I came downstair to typr my blog :' )
I very fun today ♥

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. You took some short-note in Math class..wow..w so great. How bout in Science class, do you understand what teacher said?

    Gird wrote on her blog that Master wanted to talk to both of you about how you feel about this school, do you like it or what is good or bad? But have no time enough, so both of you can go to talk to him any day or any time. Therefore, when do you think you will go to see him again? Don't be shy na ja my dear. Think about what do you feel and find some time to talk to him.. It will be great...♥♥♥♥♥ (Ye!! I give you 5 hearts...555)

    ตอบลบ
  2. haha ..
    Now I understand Science and Math that they learn.
    Science was about earthquake :' )

    Yes Master want to talk with us. This school was good I think :' ) haha.. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ (I give you 6 heart)

    ตอบลบ