Today I woke up at 7 o'clock.
And I take a baht.
Around 8 o'clock I went downstair
to have breakfast !!
Today I have frentose for breakfast.
I very like it, but
it make me full a little bit.
When everybody finished eating,
we went upstair to
pack our back !!
And we came downstair again
to check out :)
Na' Gai said that today we will go to
Boston !! :)
It 'teacher Brian' home.
(English teacher
in St.Franish Xiver School)
It took about 7 hr to go there.
I think I will die in the car haha..
It took about 7 hr to go there.
I think I will die in the car haha..
Then I get in the car and I sleep :)
I sleep for a long time :)
Then I wake up again at 2:00 pm.
And we have lunch.
Today we have hambergur for lunch,
but today the hambergur was very cute.
It a small hambergur :)
I very like it.
Then when we all finished eating,
we get in the car again :(
And I sleep again :)
haha..
We arrived Boston around 8 o'clock.
Then we went in the hotel and
go out to walk on the street.
This street have a lot of people, but
we went we arrived there
many shop are close :(
So, we just
walk around.
Today I ate dinner at 'Wagamama'
This is the food that I eat.
It was very big !!
But I can't finished it :(
I think it too much for me :)
When I finished eating
we walk back to
the car park :)
Then we went back to the hotel.
where did you eat that food? it looks delicious
ตอบลบhow is all that traveling? take care, much love, Tammy
do you in boston or quebec
ตอบลบ