วันจันทร์ที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

26 Day !!

12 April 2010
Today I woke up at 6:30 am
I have bread and eggs for breakfast.
It very delicious :' )

When I arrived the school
I think first subject of today was computer
because last monday I have
computer for first period, but
today I have health for first period.
In health class today I just listen to
teacher and watch other do
work sheet :' )
Second subject of today was
Free time !!
This my favorite subject.
We went to math class again and
I wrote my journal :' )
When the bell ring we walk to
Lang. Art room.
Ohh !! It boring.
I have to sit and do nothing.
When time up I very happy :' )
and I walk to Soc study room.
Today teacher let's the student
that not finished their test of last
friday continous
do their test.
That moment I just sit and
Gird sleep :' ) haha ..
When everybody finished their test
teacher explain about the project.

Next subject was Math.
Today they chect their homework
So, Gird and I wrote our journal :' )
When time up we went to eat lunch.
I ate potato, bread and chocolate milk.
It make me full a little bit :' )

Then when time up
we went to learn science.
Today teacher let's us look vdio again :' )
The Vdio si about thing that interesting.
Then teacher give us work sheet :' )
I think I can't do it again
haha ..

Next subject was Spanish :' )
During we learn this subject
teacher George came to our school.
I was very shock because
I think teacher George will
come tomorrow !!
When teacher came inside the room
teacher took picture and Vdio of
Gird and I :' )
About 5 min later teacher went out :' )

My last subject for today
was free time again :' )
Abbey told me that
Olivis think teacher George was cute !
haha ..
When 3:15 pm we walk
to the bus and go home.
I ate Mama nd Gird ate Joke when
we arrived home.
And I went down stair to type my blog :' )

Today was very fun :' )
I like it ♥

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. You're so funny Sky. You said this subject is free time, this my favorite subject..good girl..555

    T.George will be very happy to know that Olivis think that he's cute..hahaha...

    ตอบลบ