15 April 2010 ♥
Today I woke up at 6:28 am.
I have pancake for breakfast today :' )
It very delicious.
I ate a lot :' )
Mrs. Brill said that today when
I get off the bus I have to
get in the bus again because
today we have to go to
the place that Abbey and her friends
will have singing competition.
So, when I arrived at the school
I put my mag in the rocker
Then we went to
the center of ther school :' )
Today everybody
wear a skirt and dress.
We get in to school bus.
It took around 30 min to go their.
When we arrived the
place that they will have a competition,
we walk to the practice room.
Then they practice their song :' )
About 15-20 min later
I walk to have a sit and they walked
on the state. :' )
Then they start singing.
Their sound was very good.
When finished we get into the bus again
and went back to school.
During the way I smell some
country air !!
It have a very bad smell !!
Today we don't have to learn
first, second and third period.
So, when I arrice the school I went to
Lang. Art room and sit their
for a while :' )
But we don't have to learn anything
because 2 min later the bell will ring.
When the bell ring
we went to soc study room.
Today Gird and I don work sheet too.
Fifth period was Math.
Today I took a note again.
Now I understand what did they learn :' )
Today we have lunch at 12:17 pm
I don't know why, but I
think the food not finish yet !!
Today I ate tacco, bread and chocolate milk.
Tacco was very delicious.
When time up we went to learn
Science again :' )
In the class teacher teach us
about 'Seiegraph' again.
Seventh subject of today was Spanish.
So, Gird and I continous do
our book :' )
We have to finished it before Saturday
because friday is our
last day at school.
The last subject was P.E.
Today we went outside again :' )
Gird and I walk around the field and
then we went to watch our
friend have a long jump :' )
They junp very long !!
haha .. It very funny too.
When 3:10 pm we went
back to the gym and play basketball.
Then the bell ring.
I walk to the bus and we went home :' )
15 min later I arrived home :' )
Then I came downstair to type my blog.
Today I very fun ♥
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
Your blog is very nice. I always smile while reading. Don't you have time to post some pictures? I'd like to see your face..haha..
ตอบลบDo you gain more weight? You always said "I ate a lot", "It's yummy"...555 Keep eating na ka..♥♥
Country air does not smell bad! It smells very good!! :-) Aaaaaaaahhhh!!
ตอบลบSky! I miss reading your blog, I will try to finish soon. See you next 2 days.
ตอบลบhaha :' )
ตอบลบ