21 April 2010
Today I woke up early.
I woke up at 7 o'clock :)
Then I went down stair to have a breakfast.
I don't like this hotel much
because it don't have Vaffal.
I want to eat vaffal :(
So, today I ate bread with butter.
When we finished eating we
went upstair to pack our bag and
came down stair to check out :)
Today we will go to 'Montreal'
In the car I sleep all way.
Gail said that I sleep too much.
haha ..
We stop for lunch at KFC.
I ate 2 chicken and french fires.
But we eat in the car.
Before we leave KFC
Na' Bird found the book that
have picture of Niagara ! and
the shop behide the street :)
In the picture Niagara was very beautiful.
Then we went back to the car
and I sleep again.
When we arrived at the hotel I
wake up :)
Today we change the hotel from
Comfort Inn to 'Quality' !!
Quality Hotel Room was very big.
I very live it :)
But this hotel don't have wifi.
It make Gird, James, Gail and me sad :(
Around 5:50 pm we went to the mall
near our hotel :)
This mall was very big but
it have just one floor.
We walked around the mall,
it have many shop :)
I didn't bought anything
because it very expensive.
But when I saw 'Spring' shop
it sale about shoes.
I went in side and I very like one shoes.
It was very beautiful !! and
now I need the shoes very much
because now my shoes is broken.
I very like, so I buy it :)
Tomorrow I will use my new shose !!
Then we went to eat dinner at food center.
I eat stake, rice, potato and salad :)
very delicious !!
We eat there for a long time.
When the mall close we
went back to the hotel !!
We arrived the hotel around 9:00 pm
then I take a shower
and type my blog :)
Today I very fun :)
I love shopping !!!!!
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
what shoes broke? not you're new flip flops? what was Montreal like? I have never been there. Was the water rushing fast at Niagra?
ตอบลบContinue to do your blog I love to raed about it and you, Love, Tammy :)
My 'Nike' one :)
ตอบลบMontreal have many building. It very beautiful. The weather was colder than winconsin I think :) (But I don't haha..)
Yes the water was very fast in Niagara. I very scare of it. I never stand near it haha..
Love and Miss, Sky