5 April 2010 ♥
Today is my first day at school !!
very excited !! :' )
Abbey woke me up at 6:30am.
When I finish dressing I came down
satir to have breakfast.
I have Vafal for breakfast today, very delicious :' )
Then Mrs.Brill took me, Gird and Abbey to school.
When I arrived at school I walk to the school office.
That moment I very excited !!!!!!
After that I met Abbey's friend :' )
(Every body taller than me and Gird) 55 5555'
First subject of me was computer.
But today their have to pretest so me and Gird just sit there
and do nothing ! but I'm not boring :' )
Second subject for today was I don't know !!
But teacher let's us free time :' )
During the subject me, Gird, Abbey, Olivia and Brooke
came outside and we walk around the school.
New Holstein was very big,
Abbey said that this school have built 2 years ago !!
Third subject was Soc Study !!
But I don't known any thing tht they learning now.
I know just they learn about America :' )
But next subject I can't remember :' )
Fifth subject was Math. Teacher of this subject
look very unkind.
I scare of him, But sometime during he teach
he funny :' )
They learn about ' X ' and ' Y ' :' )
I have learn that already but I'm forgot haha..
When The ring is bell everybody
run out of the room to have lunch :' )
I have pizza, corn and chocolate milk for Lunch.
And I went to GYM, their was very big
and have many students in there !!
Some students play basketball and
some play vallaball.
Sixth subject was Science.First teacher
let us read the book.
I read 'Bad girl in love' ♥
After that teacher let us look the vdio
about earthquake !!
When I looked at Gird she look sleepy haha..
Seven subject was Spanish.I don't
know anything about Spanish.
haha .. When their read their book
I very shock haha ..
(What they speaking !!!!)
Last subject was free !! we talk together.
(Me, Gird and Abbey's friend)
I teach them thai word too.
very funny !!
Now they now that ' 555 ' mean ' hahaha '
When the school finished I get in school bus !!
And when we arrive home I type my blog.
Today was very fun day(again) !!
American school not same like Thailand school !!
because American school the
student have to walk
to the room example when learn math
the student habe to walk to math room.
But in Thailand the teacher have to walk
to student room :' )
I very like american school !!
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
Wow Sky, that's great. It seems like you are learning a lot and enjoying school very much. Don't forget to add pictures to your blog so everyone can see what your school looks like, OK?
ตอบลบI'm also excited for your first day in school. You always have everyday is a good day..:) That's so great. Why don't you take pictures with American friends at your classroom or your school and post them in both your blog and Facebook? I'm waiting to those pictures na ja.
ตอบลบSky, your first day at school is so good. Many different things compared to your school in Thailand. Want to see your pictures at school with your classmates naja. Waiting!!!
ตอบลบOK ka !!
ตอบลบ