7 April 2010
Today I woke up at 6:20 am.
I have corn flakes for breakfast.
Abbey said that today the school will
finish early than other day.
So, we will hae lunch at 10:45 am
When I arrived at school,
my first subject was health.
They learn about 'Tobacco' !!
I have learn that already :' )
So, when teacher teach I understand :' )
I think I like health ♥
My second subject was free time :' )
So me, Gird, Abbey and her friends came
to math room and do their math homework.
But I and Gird just talk together.
When the bell ring we walk to Lang. Art room.
I think this class is so boring.
The next subject was soc study.
During the class teacher ask me
and Gird that 'I want to read or read and write ?'
First I think if I choose read I have to
read infront of the class room
So, I say 'write' !!
And she gave me a sheet to do !!
I can't do it !! 55 55555'
When 10:45 am we ate lunch together.
I ate rice, chocolate milk and mini hot dog :' )
And then we went to the gym :' )
My fifth subject was math.
Math class today I think it
didn't boring :' )
and today I sebperate table with gird too.
Next class was Science. Today teacher let's
the stuudent do the sheet.
And he gave the sheet to me and gird too.
I understood the question but
I scare of writing the answer down
because I use pen ! haha ..
My seventh subject was Spanish.
Today my friend have to take a test
So, me and Gird write our journal.
And my last subject was free :' )
I went to school bus at 2 :10 pm
When we arrived home Mrs.Brill took us
to piggly wiggly.
I bought sting cheese.
Then we went to sent postcard !!
When I have sent it I bought
a new stamp too.
During the way back home Mrs.Brill
bought the T- Shirt for me and Gird.
The shirt was very nice :' )
When I arrive home I ate string cheese :' )
Then I type my blog :' )
Today was great day (again) ♥
I have a lot of fun :' )
I don't want the trip end :' )
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
Sounds like you're having a great time, Sky. I think you are addicted to cheese and ice cream now :-).
ตอบลบDon't be afraid to write answer on the paper. Try your best, even if you have a pen! su! su! hahah!
What do you mean ja "I'm scared of writing because I use pen"? If you use a pencil you're not scare right? haha..
ตอบลบWrite more funny thing, your emotion or your feeling. It's so fresh when reading your story..:)
Your homeworks are finding Spanish words of "Hello", "Good bye " "I love u" and "Hahahah!!!" and more if u can. Tomorrow bring some pencils ..hahah!!!
ตอบลบhaha .. :' )
ตอบลบ