วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

18 Day !!

4 April 2010
Today is 'Easter day' !!
I wake up at 5 : 45 am
Today I have to wear dress to church,
but I didn't bring it so, I wear skirt :' )

When we arrived the church and the
ceremony finished I came out
And I saw James tong and Jet !!!
I don't know hoew Jet is coming !!
He live in Danmark with his host family.
He said that last night he slept in teacher house :' )
and this is the first time that he came to church.
He said that his school was very good,
he don't have to do any home work :' )
After that we walked downstair of the church
and have breakfast together
(All people that came to church this moring).
And I went up stair and the ceremony start again.
When ceremony finished I came back home and
change my cloth.
And me, Gird, Matthew and Abbey have to find
our basket that Mr. and Mrs. Brill hide it :' )
It fun now !!!
I found it in the wood box :' )

It have bookmark,
snack, red T-shirt,
eggs that we paint and soap.
Soap smell very good :' )
Thing that I like the most I think
it was bookmark and T-Shirt :' )
It very cute !!
Then help Mrs.Brill and Abbey
to set the table and chair.

Around 1 o' clock every body came to our house !!
Their have many people and every body
ate lunch together :' )
When I finished eating I went outside to played
basketball. That was fun :' )

Then we came down stair to watch the movie.
We watch 'Bed time story'
It very fun story :' )
During we watch the movie Mr.Brill came down
and told that we have to
go to find the egg outside !!
The little kid have to find
plastic eggs that are hiding
in the garden 5 for each and
the big kid have to find 4 each :' )
I very fun !! :' )
Then when every body go home I came
down stair and type my blog :' )
Today was very fun,
I have known many people :' )
And this is my first time that
I have enyoy 'Easter Day' !!!! ♥

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Easter is a big holiday in America, but in Thailand you don't have it. Just like Songkran is a big holiday in Thailand, but Americans don't have it. So remember to teach the Brills about Songkran, OK? They showed you Easter, so now it's your turn to teach them! :-)

    ตอบลบ
  2. Still a lot of fun in your blogs. Really loveeeee.. to read it. And,I am excited waiting for next writing.. School..School..haha..

    ตอบลบ
  3. I have a lot of fun again when reading your blog. You also post pictures follow your story that makes your blog interesting.

    Your four eggs are colorful..:)
    Post more pictures, I love to see them..

    ตอบลบ