วันอังคารที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

34 Day !! Canada

20 April 2010
Today I woke up at 8 o'clock.
Today everybody wake up late
So, breakfast room of hotel was
close already :(
I very sad because I want to eat vaffal :(
But never mind because we
went back in the room and
Na' Gai do Mama for us !!
It delicious too !!
Tomorrow I will wake up early :)
When we finished eating we
pack our bag and check out.

Today we will go to 'Canada' !!
I very excited !! It took 5 hr to go there.
During the way I sleep for 3 hr.
haha..
We stop eat lunch at 'Wendy'
I ate Bacon and Blue hamberger.
I think it will more delicious if it not have cheese.
I think this cheese it teste like 'Ant' !!
I don't like it !!
James and Gail think like me too.
Then when we finished eating we
get in the car and
I sleep again :)
5 hr. later we arrived at immigration of canada.
haha ..
Between America and Canada it have
Bridge !!!!!
It very big :)
Then Na'Bird talk with some lady
when she check our pastport :)
Then we took around 30-60 min
to go to our hotel :)












When we arrived at the hotel we
take a rest a little bit :)
Then we went outside to go to
take a picture of 'Niagara Fall' !!
We go by car and we park free
because nobody correct the money :)
We so good luck !! haha..
Then we walked to Niagara Fall.
It very big !! and
very beautiful !!!!
We took a lot of picture :)
When I look down in the water,
it make me very scare :(
The water was very hard !!
If I fell in their I think I will die :(
haha ..
We took a picture their for a long
long time :)
Then everybody cold so, we walk in the building :)
And we took a little bit of picture again :)

















Then we walked beside the street
to find the restaurang :)
During we find the restaurang
we took many picture !!
At night the street was very beautiful !!
Today we ate dinner at 'Ruby thursday'
Everybody eat stake :)
It very delicious :)
I like it very much !!
It make me very full.
Then we we to one shop.
It sale about souvenir :)
very cute.
I bought magnet and 2 postcard :)
Then we went back to the hotel
and I wrote my dariy :)
Then I type my blog.
Today I very fun.
I took about 100 picture today.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Have so much fun to read your blog.
    It seems you love to eat now..that's I like it..haha. Don't sleep too late tonight, if not you won't wake up early. So, you will miss your breakfast again..

    Please cut your front hair. It's too long now, I'm worried that you can't see anything well or your eyes will not balance..hahaha
    Miss you na ka.♥♥♥

    ตอบลบ
  2. Be careful at the falls, the water rushes by very fast. You really like steak, enjoy. have fun,love, Tammy

    ตอบลบ
  3. I like my hair mom. Don't want to cut !!!!! :) I can see never mind :)

    Thank Mrs.Brill :) I was very scare of Niagara.So, I don't stand near it haha..

    ตอบลบ