Today I woke up at 8 o'clock.
Then I went downstair to have breakfast.
Today I ate 2 pancakes and Vaffal :)
It very delicious.
But it make me full a little bit !!
Then we went upstair ofr a while.
And we check out of hotel.
Na' Bird drove us to 'St. Joseph Church'
It took us about half hr.
It was very big church !!
I took many picture :)
And today I wear my new shoes !!
haha ..
I took a picture for a while then I
get in the car again :)
Now it took about 3 hr to go to
Quebec, Canada !!
I sleep all the way :)
haha ..
Then I arrived Quebec !!
but first we can't find our hotel.
One time Na' Bird drive car in
one way road !!
Finaly we found it !!
I think the owner of this hotel
are very like black colour haha ..
Because their hotel are all black.
But it not look ugly.
It look good in my eyes.
are very like black colour haha ..
Because their hotel are all black.
But it not look ugly.
It look good in my eyes.
Then we went in side the hotel and check in.
Our room is on second floor :)
In side the room it have many black colour :)
Then we went to walk outside.
First we went to 'MC' it resturang.
To find something to eat.
(we didn't eat lunch yet)
Everybody was very hungry.
Hambergur that I eat make me full.
Now I have energy to shoppinggg !!!!
When we finished shopping we walk
beside the street and
take some picture.
Today I took a lot of picture :)
We took a picture of a long long time
We took a picture of a long long time
then we went to eat dinner :)
Today I eat spagetti with shimp for dinner :)
It very delicious, but
I can't finished it because I'm very full.
When I walk out side the weather was very cold !!
but I like it very much :)
During we walked back to the hotel
I took a picture too.
Very fun :)
When we arrived at the hotel I type my blog
and do some postcard.
Tomorrow Na'Gai said that we will
go to sent postcard at post office :)
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น