9 April 2010 ♥
Today I woke up at 6:20 am
I have bread with butter for breakfast today.
I hope today the bus won't be late : )
And finaly it not late !!
When I arriced at school
I get inside the class room.
Today first subject was health again.
Teacher let's us look Vdio.
And he show us the lung of
people that not smoke
and people that smoke.
It very disgusted !!
He let other student touch it,
but I not touch !!
Lung of people that not smoke
have pink colour , but
lung of smoker look black.
This is my first time that I saw
real people lung !!
Then we went to Music room and
I have to listen everybody sing a song again.
My thirth subject was Lang. Art.
This subject was very boring.
Thing that I can do is 'Just sit' and 'Listen'
When the bell ring I was very happy haha .. ♪ ♫
And I walk to Soc study room.
This subject is not much boring : )
First I listen to the teacher and then
other student take a test.
In this school during the test no one copy each other.
That was amezing for me haha ..
When Soc study class is finished we walk to
math class :)
Today I take note a little bit of lesson too.
I think it will help me sometime :' )
I alway hungry during this class.
I have hamburger, Bread
and chocolate milk for lunch.
Today I think I'm full because hamburger : )
haha ..
Next subject of today was Secience.
We study about earthquake again.
But today we have to do activity in group.
I think activity for today wasn't hard.
I understand it :' )
It about 'Earthquake wave shaking'
Next subject was Spanish.
I like this subject even I
don't understand what did they say : )
and yesterday I have done my spanish homework too.
Teacher was very excited that Gird
and I do homework haha ..
After Spanish we have 'Study period'
But before we get in the class teacher that
teach us Math said to everybody that
come to get the pizza and 1 juice.
That was amezing for Gird and I :' )
I choose apple juice.
Then when I open pizza box I saw
1 small (but not much) circle pizza in it.
Wow ww !! ~
Then I ate it, yummy :' )
When 3:15 pm we walk to the bus
and went home.
After that 5 min I arrive home :' )
and I came down stair to write my blog.
During I write my blog Abbey came down stair
and ask Gird and I that
'did I went to go and help her to make
the food for tomorrow'
Tomorrow I will go to look bestball.
So, I said yes :' )
And I came upstair.
Then we cut the butter then boil it !
and we put mashmallow in to the pan
that have boiling butter : )
It have very good smell : )
But I think I not like it because
I don't like mushmallow.
I was very excited for tomorrow.
Can't wait to go there and
meet everybody ♥
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
I like it, that you do the homework. Good girl!!!Excited to see baseball game? Really want to see pictures.
ตอบลบOh! Sky , what you gonna eat tomorrow if you don't like marshmellows Hahahhhh.. Just try na.
Have fun tomorrow ja. See you in a few days.
Sky, did you know I came to New Holstein today? But I came at 3:30pm so everybody was already gone :-P. I will try to come again on Monday. I want to take pictures of your school for my blog. See you tomorrow for the baseball game!
ตอบลบYou are a good girl that took a note when you studied Math. Try to listen and pay attention for every subject na ja.
ตอบลบYou're always hungry in Math class..hahaha..may be you had your breakfast too little not enough. For breakfast tomorrow, try to have more food than everyday na...:)
Hope you have a good time for baseball game. Write down your experience in your blog..I'm waiting to read it na ka.
haha .. ♥
ตอบลบ