วันอังคารที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

41 Day !!

27 April 2010
Today Gird woke me up at 9:30 am.
When we wake up everybody was gone already.
Because Na'Gai and Na'Bird went
to airport, Uncle Tom and Pa'K
go to woke and P'Ploy went to school
already.

When I woke up I went
downstair to have breakfast.
Today we have to make breakfast
for ourselves.
We eat pizza :)
very delicious.
When we finished eating we went upstair
and play computer :)
Very fun !!

Around 11:30 am Uncle Tom came back
home and he do his work
in his room.
Then when 12 o'clock he drove us to
eat hambergur.
It very delicious and I
was very full :)
Then we came back home again :)
And we went down stair to watch TV
and play our computer.

30 min later Pa'K came home
and tell us that she will bring us
to the place that have many fish and
the place that she work :)
And we went outside.

When we arrived at one park it have a
very beautiful tree.
It have pink leaf !!
We took a picture for a while, then we
walk to buy fish food.
In the place that we buy fish food
it have many dead animal but
it in the bottle.
(I don't know what it call)
It look very scary :(
Then we went to give food to fish :)
This park have many fish !!
And I saw 3 dead fish :(

When we finished we
get in the car again and we
go to the place that Pa'K work.
Pa'K work at hospital.
This hospital was very biggggg !!

First we walk to look
at the robort machine.
Pa'K said tat it have just 3 in
America !!!
That amazing :)
The machine was very big :)
Today I see and know a lot of
thing in hospital !!

Before we get in the car again,
we walk to bur some cookie.
Then we get in the car :)
And I eat my cookie.
When we arrived the house I type my blog.

Today I will meet my mom and my sister.
Very excited to see them :)
Today I have a lot of fun :)

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. you are visiting many places and eating many different foods, great for you. maybe you'll have to buy new pants, you are eating so much hahaha, ice cream is all gone, so sad:(. I am watching for your postcard, but it not come yet. take care and say hello to your family from us, Love Tammy

    ตอบลบ
  2. :) haha.. Take care of yourself too. I very happy that I have met my mom and my sister.

    ตอบลบ