Today I wake up 6 o'clock and
when I looked outside I saw ...
' a snow !!! '
Every thing was white :' )
It looked beautiful !
Then I went outside and took a picture.
The snow make my head wet.
I went outside for 5 min
and I came inside to have breakfast.
Today I have bread with egg of breakfast :' )
It very delicious ♥
Today school bus came to pick us late.
(It make me go to school late too.)
When I arrive the school everybody went in class room
Today teacher let's us look the Vdio
about smoke or
people that use tobacco. :' )
Second subject was music.
This subject I just sit and listen
other singing :' )
My thirth subject was Lang. Art.
I think it very boring :(
Next subject was Soc study.
Today teacher let's my do sheet !!
(I can do but not finished)
Then I listen to the teacher :' )
The fifth subject was Math !
Today I think I not bore in this subject :' )
I don't know why but
during math class I feel very hungry :' )
Then I went to ate lunch.
Today I have potato, bread and ham.
I very like ham :' )
When we all finished eating we went to gym.
I think in the gym it very dangerous
because have many student play
basketball or valleyball.
The ball might hit my head = ="
My next subject was Science.
Today we watch Vdio about earthquake angain.
It have one part in Vdio that was very funny.
They shake the picture to make
it like earthquake haha ..
That was funny !!
Seventh subject was Spanish.
Today me and Gird have st beside Abbey
infront of the class room :' )
And today I have Spanish homewor :(
I don't know Spanish !!
This is my first homework.
Then when the bell ring
We walk to the gpm.
Today teacher teach us to throw ..
(I don't know what it call) haha ..
Then we went home.
When I arrived home I ate Mama
because I'm hangry :' )
And Mrs.Brill came back and ask me
and Gird that 'Did I want to go to see where her work ?'
So, I said yes. And I went outside again :')
Now I know where her work.
Before we went home we went to buy
some ice cream :' )
It look very delicious :' )
When I arrived home I came
down stair to type my blog :' )
Today was very fun day :' )
So glad, finally you see SNOW wow!!! This trip is so great, many new experiences within couple weeks!!! Keep and collect all memories, take a lot of photos na. It will make you really happy when lookback.
ตอบลบWant to see snow tooooo!!!!
Wow..w..you're so lucky that having a chance to see snow. Your photos are very beautiful. Is it very cold when you're outside to play snow?
ตอบลบI remember that when my first time I've seen snow, I was a waitress serving in Thai restaurant in Philadelphia. I just ran outside with my only one white shirt (without any jacket) but it's not cool.. Snow's very soft.
Did you do a snow man? Gird said she can make only small head of snow man..hahaha..Gird's funny...:)
Sky your winter pictures of snow are beautiful.
ตอบลบYou take very good pictures! I enjoy reading your blog. One day when you are bored I hope you read your blog to see how busy you are. Being a teen ager in another country is a challenge, This is a great opportunity for you
to make many friends and learn about each other.
Have fun learning about us has we learn about you.
Love, Mrs. Carroll
Sky, when I see you next time will you speak to me in Spanish? I think you can! :-)
ตอบลบIt not mush cold when I went outside but my hand was freeze.
ตอบลบI do snowman too, but it not finish. I think it look same shape as Gird haha ..
Now I know how to said 'hello' in spanidh :' )