Today I have to woke up early
because I have to go to church at 7:20 am
because I have to go to church at 7:20 am
I woke up 6 and a half :' )
I ate cornflake for breakfast.
We arrived at the church
around 7 o' clock.
I have saw Tong too.
Yesterday James said that
He won't come to church today.
I don't know why :' )
When ceremony finished I have to wait
for Abbey and Matthew because
they have to learn
something in church.
So, Gird and me went outside
and we took some picture.
Then Mrs. Brill ask me that
'What I want to do go to swim or what ever ' :' )
and I said swim.
When Abbey and Matthew
class was finished we went home.
Then I read Abbey's magazine :' )
She have many magazine.
10 min later Mrs. Brill ask Gird and me
that 'Did I we want to go to Matthew's
practice field and walk back
home with Abbey and Issu ?'
I said 'Yes !!'
Then Mr. Brill drove us to practice field then
Gird, Abbey, Issu and me walk back home.
It took about 20 min to arrived home.
When we arrive home I went upstair
and I took a nap.
I was very ired :' )
When 2:30 pm Gird woke me up
because we will go to swimming soon.
So, we change our cloth :' )
Then Abbey came inside and told
us that when Mrs.Brill
pick Matthew from practice field
finish we will go to swim together.
When Mrs. Brill and Matthew arrived home
Mr. Brill drove us to
New Holstein hight school.
When we arrived the pool.
We jump in the pool and
I took photo under water.
First Gird very scare because
she broke her camera and she don't
know if she put it in the water it
will broke or not.
Finaly it not broke !!
I have a lot of fun.
You have many good activities. You're so lucky.
ตอบลบNow is warmer right? So, you can go to swim...
Your pictures are very cute. I read your blog and see your pictures together make me clearly.. I really love that.
Post more pictures again na ka. I'm waiting ka.:)
Yes now it warmer :' ) I think if it very cold I can swim also because place that we swim it have the wall and the water was very warm !!
ตอบลบI will post more picture if I have time na ka :' )