วันจันทร์ที่ 19 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

33 Day !! Michigan

19 April 2010
Today I woke up at 8 o'clock.
When I woke up Na'Gai, Na'Bird, gird and James
are wake up already, except Gail and me.
haha .. Then I took a shower.

Around 8:30 pm we went to eat
breakfast :)
Today I ate Vaffal with butter
and orange juice for breakfast.
It very decilious.
Then we went to peck the bag in our room.
And we check out :)

Today we will go to 'Michigan' !!
During the way to go to Michigan
we stop by take some picture in
Millennium Park.
But we took about 10 min to find this park.
We walk around and around
but we still cannot find it !!
haha..
Finally we found it !!
This park was very beautiful !!
We took a lot of picture :)
Then we walked to 'The Nut'
I don't know what it call but it
have same shape as Nut :)
It very beautiful !!
It reflect us too (It like mirror)
I very like it !!
I like it very much !!
We took a picture about 15 min
then we alke back to the car.
I was very fun.


































It took about 4 hr to go to 'Michigan'.
In the car I sleep of 2 hr :)
I feel very sleepy.
When we arrived at 'Michigan' we
went to 'Comfort Hotel'.
Before I went inside the hotel
I put my cloth in small purple bag,
then I went inside the holtel.
This hotle is same as last hotel that
I sleep last night but I think this is better :P
About 6:30 pm we went
outside to eat dinner.
But we didn't plan anything :)
First in the car I saw Chineese Restaurant
near the street, I want to eat it very much
but it say 'For Sale' :(
Then we went to Arby's Restaurang.
Before we get in the restaurang
we think that it will delicious but
when we walked inside the food
look not good :)
So, we walked out haha..
Then we went to 'Applebee's Restaurang'
Inside this restaurang they
decolate very good, I like it !!
Today I ate Shimp and Stake for dinner :)
It very very very delicious !!
I ate all of it.
This is a picture of it 'Before and After'

We finished around 8:00 pm.
Then we went back to the hotel.
When I arrived the hotel I took a bath,
then I type my blog.
And I will write my Dairy and do
postcard soon.
I very full today :)
Today I very fun.
And I very miss my host family
and my friend at school :(
I want to see them again.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Your blog today has many pictures..that's very nice, I can see the real thing..don't have to imagine..hahaha..

    I love the final paragraph that shows your feeling about love and binding. It's so sweet..:)
    When you miss your host family, you can write something in Abbey's profile in Facebook na ja..

    Keep eating a lot to make you bigger and bigger..

    ตอบลบ
  2. very fun, the food at Applebee's is always very good, Abbey has a funny story about that restaurant...hahaha, keep blogging i want to hear about the rest of your journey. T. george flew back to Thailand this morning, Love Tammy :)

    ตอบลบ